XVI

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Right now I'm sitting here waiting for daddy to be awake. Hopefully he'll be better. Yeah, he fainted after he heard that I'm pregnant. Can you believe this man.

I saw him stirring up a little and his eyes opened slowly trying to adjust to the sun shining through the window straight to his face. I can see tears trickling down from the corner of his eyes. He seems a little panicked as tried to search for something. Once his gaze fell on me he took a deep breath. Like he was relieved.

"Feeling better old man?!"

I wiped his tears. And he gave me his infamous smirk.

"Do you want a taste of this old man again?"

Ohh no! We are not doing this. Absolutely not!

"D-daddy, will you do something for me?"

"Anything for you my baby boy."

He hugged me and released just to place his hand on my face assuringly.

"I-me- we... Can we not have sex the way you like it anymore?"

He looked at me shocked. While blinking his eyes, confused from my sudden request.

"I- I'm not sure if I'm really enjoying all the acts. When you spank me it reminds me of the times I was tortured by that woman. And I'm scared, scared of thinking back all the things I've been through. It makes me get back to that dark past and since I'm- I have someone in here I don't want to scare her."

My hands were on my stomach. Something in me tells I have to protect this with my life. And I was really not enjoying all the thing and punishments.

"I will try my best to please you once-"

I was cut off by a warm and soft lips on mine. Ever softly no dominance just a little nibble and I willingly let him explore my mouth. It was sweet and it felt like home.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. It was so stupid of me for not understanding that you was going though this much. I'm so sorry. You never have to do anything that you don't like baby. You've give me my dream. A family something that I've craved forever. A dream of mine. Having you doing that for me now I don't know how to thank you enough."

He burst into tears while chanting his sorry and thank you.

"Wait how do you know it's a she?"

I just know. A princess that's what she'll be!

❣️❣️❣️

We have invited Tay, New, Kao and Pete today. They'll be arriving in few hours. I insisted to share it with them. For now they are also some important people in my life. I asked papa jack to help me arrange everything since I'm not allowed to much.

Can you believe the old man. I mean daddy! He strictly ordered everyone to not let me do anything. Ugh! But I'm for sure enjoying it a little. Being treated so well something that I've wanted for a long time.

But I have this one thing that's been disturbing me. What if after I give birth daddy doesn't want me anymore. How if he abandoned me like everyone does. What will I do then. I don't want to lose my baby. My insecurities is being worst. Maybe it's because of the hormones. I tried to push all the negativeness to the back of my mind and tried to make it out of bed. I have to check the preparations.

Once I'm down, I was excited. Papa jack made the whole place looks more vibrant. There were balloons and ribbons decorating the garden where we'll welcome the boys.

🌸🌸🌸

As expected everyone arrived exactly on time. Kao hugged me tight and congratulate me. He introduced me to his partner Pete. The odd thing is he looks so similar to Tay. I can't stop laughing and teasing Kao about it. Just then Tay walked near us.

"Tell me the truth Arthit, the dumbass fainted after knowing that you're pregnant right?"

Daddy slapped Tay's shoulder. I nodded and tried to control from bursting into laughter.

"Ohh come on! We've been friends forever I knew how it would have been. I'm sure you cried a bucket while hugging Arthit and thanking him non stop."

I gasped in shock at his reply. Tay for sure is one hell of a friend. Just then Tay noticed my reaction,

"So I'm right!"

All of us was laughing out loud and daddy was pouting like a child. I want to kiss that lips so badly. I've been craving for his touch more and more now. It's been a while since we had a good time in bed. Every time I start to initiate, he seems to take a step back. I have to resolve whatever that's going on because I'm feeling so hornier nowadays like a bitch in heat.

Papa jack walked in while carrying a pot of Tom yum soup and once he looked up to us the pot slipped out of his hands. Just when I wanted to help, New and Kao hugged him while sobbing hard.

"We missed you papa. Why did you leave?"

Papa?!

"They are your brothers Arthit!"

💫💫💫

A/N

Daddy kong is just a baby in disguise 😂

Arthit got his family back now. But someone is missing don't you think so?

Next chapter will be the last. I'll try to post it tomorrow. Be safe loves! ❤️