IV

This is the second update today. Please read the previous part before continuing.

Happy reading I guess 🥺
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"No, let me go!"

I screamed at New and Kao as they dragged me to the indoor pool.

"No, we want to see how well you can swim!"

Kao said with an evil smirk plastered on his face. This all started when they found out that I couldn't swim. I was talking to May about it when they walked in the room without either of us knowing that they were there.

I know I should have been more careful about where I talk, but I honestly thought that the devil spawns were gone when I was talking to May about it. They hid until I was left alone before grabbing me and dragging me out of the room and towards the pool.

"Why, why are you doing this!?"

I screamed at them. Terrified! Scarred! That's how I feel now!

"Simple we do it because we can and it's fun to hurt you."

New said with a dark glint shining in his eyes. Hearing that I struggled even more to get away but no matter what I did there was no escape from them. After a minute or so we arrived at the pool and I was carelessly thrown into it, hitting my head on the side of the pool before I started to sink to the bottom.

My vision became blurry whether it was because of the blow to the head or the water, I don't know. I tried to get back above the water but no matter how hard I kicked my legs or moved my arms I never got any closer to the surface. After a few minutes I began to pass out from lack of oxygen.

I can't see! I can't breath! Help me! Please!

The last thing I remember before everything went dark was a figure coming towards me.

D-daddy!

❣️❣️❣️

"Thank god you're awake. I was starting to think that you would never wake up!"

A voice yelled as soon as I opened my eyes. Looking over to where the voice came from I saw a very good looking man. The man was almost as handsome and sexy and completely drools worthy as Mr Suthiluk was.

"Who are you and where am I?"

I asked the man as I looked around the room.

"My name is Tay and you're in the guest room of my home."

Tay said as he brought me a cold glass of water and helped me set up in the bed.

"Why am I in your house Khun?"

I asked Tay with a bit of confusion lacing my voice.

"You're here because I couldn't let you be alone in that house with those monsters who try to call themselves human beings," Tay told me.

"How did you get into my daddy's house?"

I asked Tay, since I was confused and at the same time a little scared.

"Oh that's easy, since I'm your daddy's best friend he gave me the key to his house so that I could come over whenever I want, I even gave him a key to my house so that he can come over whenever he wants."

Tay explained as he pulled out a copied key to Mr Suthiluk's house to show me. At this point I don't mind being in a strangers house, it feels more safer at least.