XIV

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

"Who are you and where am I?"

I tried to move away further into the bed. I didn't want this man to touch me again.

"As I said, you're home. Well as for who am I, I'm Jack, Jack Rojnapat your papa. You have no idea what I had to go through to finally bring you here. Not only in happy that you're back, so does you're fiancé."

Jack said as he pulled me in a tight hug. I want to be glad that I have a papa, trust me I do but there's something in me that wasn't taking all this well. And let's not forget the elephant in the room, this man mentioned something about having fiancé and what not. Who is he trying to kid?!

"Aren't you happy son? Here look at this. This is your birth certificate and these are your pictures when you were a baby. This is the paternity test. I would never lie to you my sweet Arthit."

"And not to forget your fiancé will be here soon."

The man has tears in his eyes. This is so confusing for me right now. He tried to hug me again but I successfully avoided it.

"Wait! Hold up! You're mean to say that you're my real papa. How do you expect me to believe it. When the man who threw me away when I was merely one appears suddenly and kidnaps me. Not to mention keep pressuring that I have a fiancé. Now what you going to do is send me home safe and sound and I'll forget this whole facade and you can shove that whole fiancé crap up your ass because I already have someone I love dearly!"

I yelled and shoved the man away and try to run towards the door. I have to escape from this psycho somehow.

But he was quicker and faster than me. So he grabbed me and threw me on the bed before tying up my hands and legs.

Why in the world is everyone more stronger than me?!

"This is your home now and you will marry your fiancé! That's final!" He yelled startling me.

"Dream on old man! I will escape this prison and I will marry whoever the hell I want and you can't do a damn thing about it. I'm eighteen now so even if you're my real papa you have no authority over. So let me go and stay away from me! If not you'll regret this so much!"

Daddy please save me! I need you!

"No you can't leave Arthit. I've spent seventeen years looking for you. I can't let you go now. I've missed so much of your life and I'm not ready miss anymore of it."

The man hung his head low. Tears battered his face. He looks so sad and red right now.

"If you wanted to be in my life then you wouldn't have given me up in the first place. Do you have any idea how was my life so far."

"I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! But I never gave you up baby. I left you with your mother and your new born brothers to go on a business trip. The one that I regret the most. That bitch put you in an orphanage. Just because you were getting more attention than her. When you were born the doctors discovered that you are special since you have female and male organ. Which means you can carry children. I wanted to treasure you with all my heart. But unfortunately I didn't know the true colour of your mother that time. I'm so sorry baby."

He seems so sincere. But it way too much to take in. Apparently it was my mother who gave me away. And that to only to get attention. That's such an idiotic reason. This situation is so messed up. I can't even think straight.

"Please let me just go back. I need time to take all this in."

"But! Will you promise me that you'll visit me if I let you go to your foster father."

"I will. Everyone back home will be worried about me. So let me go. I'll contact you."

"Okay baby."

He quietly let me out of the room and drove me back to the mansion. I took all the evidence he gave me just in case I need to justify this to be true.

🌸🌸🌸

My heart clenches whenever I think about Jack. I told Tay regarding this and he helped to confirm that the said man is my father indeed. It's been a week since daddy left. I'm waiting for him to come back. I had to beg Tay not to inform him about the kidnapping. We don't want any bloodshed do we.

Both of us are panting right now. I pressed a kiss on his chest and opened up again.

"D-daddy! I-I have something to tell you."

"Yes baby boy."

"I met my real father."

"What?! Where?! How?! Why?!"

🌸 Few hours before 🌸

"Ahh yes!" Right there daddy!"

I screamed as daddy pounded into me. I tried to talk to him regarding everything. But instead of letting me talk he attacked my lips fiercely. Well I missed him too. I can't control my moan, my body just gave up to his touch and kiss. He hoisted me up and walked us into the bedroom. His calloused hand roaming all over my body after a week got me so aroused.

Well kissing led to touching, touching led to groping, groping led to humping and we all know where that led me and my daddy kong.

"Such an good boy you are baby."

He whispered in my ears while pouring every bit of his seed deep into me. Then he pulled me into a tight hug. So I decided it's now or never to let him know everything.

🌸🌸🌸

"He dared to touch you?!"

"Can I move in with him for now? He wants to spend more time with me."

"NO!"

💫💫💫

A/N
Well Arthit's papa is here. Any guess on who is the fiancé?😅

Will Arthit listen to kong or will he move in with his papa?🤔

I'm sorry if it's messy guys. I'll make sure next one to be neat and not all over the place.