XIII

Happy reading
❤️🌻

.
❣️
.

Arthit POV

I've grew way too much jealousy over daddy kong. I have to stand by and watch almost every woman and some men trying to flirt with him or throw themselves at the man. The most worst thing is I have to pretend that I'm okay with all that. I don't want to be the super jealous boyfriend. But I'm not sure why is he even allowing them to do so. I mean, previously he was single so it's okay but now he have me.

If this keeps on going I have to be selfish this time around. I want to keep daddy all to myself but at the same time I don't want to force him. I'm having insecurities over him now and I'm afraid I'll end up making him hate me. That's the last thing I want. I'm so torn between being selfish or doing the right thing.

This really driving me crazy, I have to stop overthinking. Another thing that's bothering me much now is Kao. That boy haven't contacted me for a week now. My call and messages are not getting through. I called his school to enquire, but they explained to me that they aren't allowed to let out information due to security reasons. I can't help but worry about him.

All I want right now is to be sure that he's safe and sound. He's alone there without anyone so I'm scared that he'll be manipulated or worst ditched into unwanted pit.

🌸🌸🌸

The morning sun was torching on my face, I tried my best to open my eyes slowly. This humongous bed feel so cold and empty. Daddy left for a meeting in France. He'll be away for a week. But thinking back about what happened last night, I couldn't stop blushing. I'm grateful to be his lover. Especially the sex is good!

Hissing slowly I woke up and tried to make my way to the bathroom. I could really use a nice long and relaxing bath. That's when my eyes landed on few things on the bedside table. It was pills and a glass of water with a note.

Baby boy, make sure to take this painkillers and eat your food in time. I've already informed May. I also prepared a bath bomb and clean towels so take a nice bath. Please take care of yourself. Can't wait to come back to you.

-Daddy-

Well that's a gentleman for you. I just love him more now. I walked into the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water and slowly slid into the hot bath. A pleasures groan left me when I could feel my muscles relaxing and I'm loving the rose scent from this bath bomb.

Once done with my breakfast come lunch I tried to find for New but failed. That's when May told me that Tay brought New out on a date. Those two are progressing really well. I'm super bored, it's already evening and no one is here to entertain me. So I just decided to take stroll in the nearby park.

There so little children in the park today. I wonder where is everyone. My legs are a little tired from all the walking I did. So I decided to rest in a bench nearby a huge tree. I closed my eyes and take a deep breath.

I woke up in a bedroom. Wait! I don't even remember sleeping in the first place. Even if Tay or New brought me home, this was a totally different room with a strange man staring at me like a creep.

"You're finally home to where you belong my dear Arthit. You have no idea how much I missed you."

The man said as he moved closer and pat my head.

"W- who are y-you and where a-am I?"

💫💫💫

A/N
Sorry for this short one guys. I'm trying to get back into this story. I just don't want to make it way too dark.