🖤 Brother | Not a Ship, Just a Oneshot 🖤

so i am getting very mixed answers on whether Touya Todoroki is true or not so in this oneshot it is true
Summary: Dabi goes on a mission alone, assigned by himself. There, he is recognized as a villain by two boys; Shoto Todoroki (Dabi's brother) and Izuku Midoriya, Shoto's boyfriend. Things take a turn.

Third-Person POV
Dabi was walking aimlessly throughout the wide, empty field of grass, when he noticed two boys with the colors of Christmas for hair slowly approaching him unconsciously. They're chatting, both blushing.

Once they get close enough, Dabi stops in his tracks. One of them was Shoto Todoroki—his brother.

Of course, Shoto knew Dabi—but only as a villain. The boy had no clue that Dabi was really Touya, his much more powerful brother.

So naturally, when Shoto saw Dabi, he shot ice at the man. Dabi, growing up with Shoto, obviously knew what Shoto's attacks were by memory. He dodged the ice, which put Shoto and Izuku in a state of confusion. Nobody can dodge Shoto's attacks.

Dabi the. comes to the conclusion, he'll have to fight his brother.

He decided to, being Dabi, hold off showing his quirk. For some reason, he wanted to hold this out. Shoto kept firing attacks, and Dabi kept dodging. Izuku was told to stay back by his boyfriend, who shot ice at Dabi's face. Dabi leans backwards skillfully, winking at Shoto cockily.

Eventually, after about ten minutes of just wearing Shoto out, Dabi attacked. The reason he attacked, was Shoto was starting to piss him off. He didn't know why, but he just did.

So, anger bubbling in his stomach, Dabi put out both of his hands in a god-like position, level with his hips but further apart than his shoulders. He smirked evilly, Shoto freezing due to confusion, along with Midoriya.

Dabi stayed like that for a few seconds before moving like a ninja and powering up his quirk. Fire surged through his body as he skillfully moved around, gaining energy. He froze still, laughing a bit at Shoto and Midoriya before—BAM. He blasted around the two boys with his quirk, just barely missing. He knew full well if he hit them, they'd be burned alive. So he missed.

"Consider that your warning, fuckers." Dabi smirked before being thrown into Kurogiri's warp gate. He earned a lecture from Kurogiri, but afterwards immediately cuddled with his boyfriend, while he accidentally had a mental breakdown about seeing his brother. Oops.

let's be realistic.
Dabi's like
37291974929283 times more powerful than Shoto
nobody can change my mind