Part 36

Hoseok woke up to the gentle droplets of sunlight spilling into the room from the blinds, birds playing and singing in the air outside as his eyes fluttered open.

Blinking a few times, Hoseok felt warm, he felt safe as Yoongi's bedroom came into view. But turning, Hoseok began to feel the edges of dread filling his heart as he noticed the empty bed beside him.

As if on cue, Yoongi came strolling in, a tray of food in his hands, his eyes lighting up when he spotted Hoseok, "Good morning princess, how are you feeling?" Yoongi moved to rest the tray on the bedside table.

Hoseok didn't speak, he just held his arms out towards Yoongi, his doe like eyes pleading.

"Oh, princess." Yoongi's gaze softened to one that held so much fondness it had Hoseok's toes curling as Yoongi quickly moved to join him in the bed. Moving to lay on his back and hold Hoseok who laid on his chest. "I'm here. I'm not going anywhere, I just went to the kitchen to make you some breakfast. I'm here little bird."

Hoseok was quiet for a moment, softly nodding as he drew gentle patterings with his finger across Yoongi's bare chest, sensual, tender, loving. Yoongi's steady heartbeat matched with the elder running his fingers soothingly through Hoseok's hair, served to be exactly the medicine Hoseok needed. Hoseok smiled softly, whispering, "Hyung, you made breakfast?"

"Sorta." Yoongi murmured.

Hoseok's smile widened, "But you can't cook?"

Yoongi's chest rumbled softly with a chuckle, "Can't get anything past you, can I? I had food delivered to the house this morning, got all your favorites. Strawberry pancakes, peppermint tea, melon."

Hoseok pressed a kiss to Yoongi's chest, "Thank you hyungie, I'll eat in a little bit. Right now I just...want to lay here with you for a minute. Is that okay?"

Yoongi's arm gave a reassuring squeeze around Hoseok's waist, "Always. That is always more than okay with me, Seok-ah. Just want you to be happy little bird."

"Do the others...know that I'm back yet? Do you think they'll remember me...?" Hoseok asked hesitantly.

"Remember you?!" Yoongi huffed softly, "Seok-ah they were so worried. Jimin was at my throat every second he could manage. They're going to be so relieved and happy to know that you're back, that you're okay."

"Really?" There was a filter of hope in Hoseok's breath.

"Really. You've been my first priority especially since we landed back home last night, I wanted to wait until you're ready to tell them. And do this the way that you want to do it."

Hoseok took an unsteady breath, "It feels so weird hyung. It feels so weird to just suddenly...be back home. To just so suddenly feel safe and be with you again."

Yoongi nodded gently, "I know. But you'll never have to go back to the way you felt with...with him Seok-ah. I promise, I swear to you, that you are safe and you can take all the time to adjust that you need. I'll call off work and be with you for however long you need."

Hoseok mumbled a quiet, bearly there, "Thank you." That held the sincerity of all the stars that swam in his eyes.

After a moment, Yoongi started softly, "Seok-ah, you know...I was thinking, and what if we signed you up for a few therapy sessions? I'll go with you if you'd like. I just...I want you to heal from this and I don't want what happened with that sick excuse for a man to ever come back and haunt you. What do you think, princess?"

"Therapy...?" Hoseok caught his lip between his teeth, thinking it over for a long moment, "I've never thought about it really but...maybe that would help..." Hoseok moved so that he could meet Yoongi's eyes, "You'd go with me? At least to the first few sessions? I would feel a lot safer with you around Yoongi hyung. I always feel safer when you're around."