Part 10

Park Jimin

Jimin: Hey Hobi hyung!!

Jimin: I saw your instagram post...is everything alright?

Jimin: And where did you get that rose from?

Hoseok: Minnie :(

Hoseok: I'm a mess

Jimin: Are you home right now?

Hoseok: Yes :(

Hoseok: Please come :((

Jimin: I'm on my way now!!!

____

Hoseok was laying on the couch of their small two bedroom apartment, his robe on and his hair done up in a twisted towel, playing with the rose in his hand when Jimin came bursting through the door.

"Jung Hoseok I swear if you said no to that beach vacation!" Jimin yelled, toeing off his shoes at the door.

"Minnie!" Hoseok shot up from the couch right away, smiling towards his best friend. "How was your night?"

"Great." Jimin smiled back, sighing as he came over to sit next to Hoseok, "It's always great with Jungkookie and Taehyungie. But hyung, you didn't answer my question." Jimin narrowed his eyes.

"Okay, okay I said yes. That's not what I'm a mess about though. He asked me about the beach vacation with you and all his friends and I just like...squealed on the spot. Literally." Hoseok chuckled lightly towards himself, "But there was something else..."

Hoseok's gaze traveled down to the rose in his hand, starting to bloom.

"If you're excited for the vacation and everything then why....are you freaking out? What's wrong Hobi hyung?" Jimin asked, concerned as he laid a hand on the elders knee, following his gaze to the rose in his hands. "Did Yoongi hyung give that to you?"

Hoseok hummed in affirmation, smiling slightly, "Yeah, put it in my hair. It's pretty, isn't it?"

"It is." Jimin nodded, nudging Hoseok's shoulder with his own, "But it's not what's got you all worked up right now."

Hoseok sighed, "But that's the thing, it kinda is. Jiminie, I'm really...really a mess."

Jimin snickered, "Hyung we've been knew, you're always a mess you just mask it well."

Jimin spoke playfully, but Hoseok nodded quickly, "And that's just the thing! I mask it well, but with Yoongi hyung it's getting harder and harder to...to hide, if that makes sense."

"What do you mean, Hobi hyung?"

"Jimin I had a sub drop with Yoongi hyung the other day." Hoseok pouted.

"You what?!" Jimin's eyes grew wide then, "Hobi hyung you know you...you know you have kinda intense drops when you get them...but you're always in control so how...?"

"I don't know." Hoseok sighed, tossing his head back against the couch, "All he did was hold me down and cover my mouth with his hand, that's it. But still it was enough for me to slip into that space I guess and...I don't know. It kinda freaked me out because that doesn't happen with the men I sleep with. I just...I don't know. It just freaked me out that I slipped so easily with Yoongi hyung, and the worst part? I liked it. It was amazing, Jiminie, and he took care of me so well, he cuddled me and stayed with me. He was so good." Hoseok's gaze trailed back down to the rose in his lap, "He's always so good to me."

Jimin smirked, "Well, to me it sounds like you've got a major crush. And I fully support this. Yoongi hyung is a good guy, and Taehyung and Jungkook adore him. He's someone I would trust with my best friend, and as you know I don't give that honor out to just anyone." Jimin spoke, watching Hoseok light up with a smile that didn't match his eyes, "But that's not just it, is it?"