Part 24

Park Jun

Jun: Yoongi. Something is wrong. I came to the party but they won't let me through the front gate. With a bit of bribing I was able to figure out who didn't want me coming to this so badly.

Jun: It's Woohyun. It's fucking Woohyun. Yoongi he knows that I've been trying to steer him away from Hoseokie. He knows. And he's there right now.

Jun: Get Hoseokie and get out of there. Right now, as soon as you can. And hurry I'm not kidding this is serious you're the one that Hoseokie choose so don't you dare let Woohyun sink his claws into him again.

___

Jimin lead Hoseok through the crowd, walking past the outside bar to the indoor one, before leading them both up the steps to the second floor where another large room was, one that was less crowded and lead to a balcony with a smaller yet more quiet bar.

"I overheard some people talking downstairs about it being a little quieter up here." Jimin spoke as he led them to the bar, ordering two waters.

"But Minie! My prince is downstairs..." Hoseok pouted cutely, accepting the water handed to him and sipping on it slowly.

"Yes and we'll get right back to him, but drink that first!" Jimin chuckled, sipping his own water.

Hoseok's attention was then brought to the beautiful view in front of them. The house was on a cliff, allowing the city lights in the distance to glow and glisten, the ocean not too far after. "Wow..."

Jimin followed Hoseko's gaze, his eyes lighting up as well, "Woah...now that's a view." Smirking towards Hoseok, "Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Instagram pictures with this backdrop?"

Hoseok giggled, "All for the gram, Minie." Hoseok moved to get up before Jimin stopped him, "Oh no, finish that first and then I'll take a picture of you. I'll even take a more risque picture you can show your prince." Jimin wiggled his brows.

Hoseok gasped, "My cat prince?!" Taking a big drink, finishing the water completely and looking back towards Jimin with sparkling star filled eyes, coming back into himself a little bit more, "Okay Minie, let's- Minie...?" Hoseok's smile dropped to one of concern when he noticed Jimin's expression grow scared, and shocked, trained onto something just beyond Hoseok's shoulder.

"Hyung we should go." Jimin started urgently, grabbing Hoseok's hand before the elder could fully look over his shoulder, turning to leave the bar-

"Hoseok!" A voice that was so foregin yet all too familiar in Hoseok's lingering nightmares came crashing through the air. And Hoseok tensed, turning around to find the owner. Hoping, praying that he was wrong.

He wasn't.

"Hoseok! Well look at you, you haven't changed at all have you?" Woohyun spoke, his dark hair slick back with a proper suit, a hefty watch on his wrist and a glass of champagne in his hand. His smile, slythering.

Hoseok was about to speak when Jimin stepped in front of him protectively. "Go away Woohyun. We don't want to talk to you let alone see you so we'll be leaving." Jimin spoke, grabbing Hoseok's wrist again and started to walk away when Woohyun stepped in front of him.

"Junmin, was it?" Woohyun asked smoothly.

"Jimin." Jimin barked, his eyes narrowing with venom.

"Well whatever it was, you would have had a lot of fun with me, pity that you were stolen away so soon." Woohyun eyed Jimin over, smirking when Hoseok moved from behind Jimin, discreetly grabbing ahold of his best friend's hand and giving a gentle and reassuring squeeze. "Woohyun." Hoseok started, the name tasting bitter on his tongue. The image even worse, "What do you want."