Part 23

"You know." Seokjin started from where he was putting his earrings on in front of the vanity, "I don't understand why we aren't going to this party with our boys? Like...is there a reason we're meeting them there and not just driving all together?"

"Because hyung!" Jimin spoke from beside the bed where he was fixing the fishnets underneath his shorts. "Hobi hyung wants to have his Cinderella moment with Yoongi hyung."

"Minie!" Hoseok blushed furiously from where he was applying his blush, sitting on the bed with his compact mirror, a diamond choker around his neck, a frilly white top flowing off of him in a criminal outfit that showcased his bare shoulders, cuffing around his wrist with fabric flowing down his arms. The cloth pinched in at the waist where his black shorts hugged him tight, showcasing honey legs and fishnets, complete with a pair of red and white heels.

"Oh?" Seokjin smirked towards Hoseok over his shoulder, his own silver top shimmering in the light, he looked like a dream, "Hoseok-ah wants to look so good he sweeps his prince charming up off of his feet?"

"Bingo!" Jimin cheered, adjusting his golden and glistening one piece outfit, "Hobi hyung wants to really wow the crowd if you know what I mean."

"Oh I know what you mean." Seokjin chuckled.

Hoseok groaned, applying his pink and shiny lip gloss, "You two are ridiculous. I just want Yoongi hyung to see me when I walk into the party and think that I'm the prettiest boy he's ever seen, like how Cinderella walked into the ball and...well yeah. Is that really so bad?"

"Not at all!" Jimin smirked, slipping a small purse over his shoulder.

"Hoseok-ah, you are truly criminal, I don't know how Yoongi-ah is going to make it out alive when you look like that."

Hoseok smiled shyly, "You're exaggerating Jin hyung."

"He's not." Jimin smiled proudly, holding a hand out to help Hoseok off the bed, "You look like sin hyung but you also look like a model. Yoongi hyung is going to go nuts and fall in love all over again when he sees you!"

"Minie!" Hoseok swatted playfully at a giggling Jimin.

"Hey, he's right! Now come on, let's go and show your prince charming just how beautiful you look Hoseok-ah." Seokjin spoke teasingly, but there was a vulnerable truth hidden underneath his words, hiding within his smile.

And Hoseok smiled back brightly, his ears blushing to meet the color on his cheeks as he nodded, "Okay, let's do this."

The ride to the party consisted of last minute makeup touch ups and playful compliments that held more truth than any of the three would like to admit. And when they arrived at the large estate where the gathering was being held, Hoseok let out a deep breath, "Oh...wow..." The estate was huge, with beautiful landscape and architecture, bubbling with life, like a modern castle.

"Huge right?" Seokjin smirked, stepping out of the car, handing the valet his keys and looping his arms around Hoseok and Jimin so that they were on either side of him, "I've only been here once, but that was a long time ago. The guy who bought this, or girl, I can't remember, they are some pretty powerful people." Seokjin spoke as they walked up the grade steps and walked into the bumbling with life estate.

"Is that..." Jimin's voice trailed off as he pointed to his left as soon as they walked through the grand entrance.

"Yep. Can't believe that's still here, you know that's actually real dinosaur fossil bones, don't ask me why a real life dinosaur skeleton is here by the doorway and not in a museum but, like I said, these people have money to throw."