Chapter 26

RECAP:

"Tae Oppa, what's going on?" I ask him. My heart stopped when he didn't answer. What he did next made me almost fall to the ground.

He grabbed Tzuyu's hand and walked right past me.

Lisa's POV:

I almost fainted from the shock. My heart stopped. Jungkook came rushing up to me and took me out of the room quickly. I am breathing kind of heavy, I just don't understand what just happened. I pointed at the door of the classroom.

"What just happened, Kookie? You knew something, didn't you?" I asked him. He nods slowly.

"Pokpak, I heard him talking to Tzuyu behind the stairs. He told her that he absolutely hates her, and he's only doing this for you. If I had to guess, I would say that his parents threatened you if Taehyung Hyung didn't pretend to like Tzuyu" he said, carefully.  

Tears come to my eyes. 

"It's OK. If he's doing it for me, then that's fine. I understand him" I say, trying my best to be understanding.

"OK, Lali. I'll tell Jin and the other boys" Jungkook says. I nod and go back inside.

After School:

Jin comes up to us with Yoongi and Jimin. 

"Lali, are you sure you're OK?" he asks me. I nod hesitantly. Just then, I see Taehyung and Tzuyu walk out of the doors, hand in hand. I tear up again. Yoongi looks like he is about to murder Taehyung, so I put my hand on his chest. 

"It's OK, Oppa. He's doing it for me" I say, through my own sadness. Yoongi nods.

"Let's go home," Jimin says softly. We all nod. The drive was about 5 minutes to home. We pull up and go inside.

"Go to your room, Lali. Right now" Jin says, looking into the lounge. I look too. Tzuyu's mom is sitting in our lounge room. I freeze.

"Go, Lali!" Jin says urgently. Jimin grabs me and takes me to my room. He shuts the door and leaves. I am terrified at this point. What if she hurts Jin or Jungkook?

"It's OK, Lali. They'll be fine" Jimin calms me.

I can hear a calm, soothing feminine voice, Tzuyu's mom. I hadn't actually heard her speak before, she was silent during the encounter with Tae's parents. The door opens and we both get off the bed. Tzuyu's mom comes in. We both freeze. All of a sudden she laughs, a light, tinkly sound. 

"Don't worry, dear. I'm not going to hurt you" she says. I nod. 

"May I talk to Miss Lalisa in private?" she asks Jimin. He looks at me. I nod. He leaves and closes the door. She sits down and I sit beside her.

"Darling, I'm sorry for all the trouble we have caused you and your family. I have tried to convince my husband to call off the engagement, but he won't do it" she says sadly.

"Taehyung is currently staying at our house. I plan to sneak him out and bring him back here. I have already talked to your brothers, they will need to be on high alert and I have also had security systems installed" she said quickly. 

"I will bring him tonight," she says quietly. There is a soaring feeling in my heart. I get down on my knees and thank her.

"Thank you so much, Miss!" I say. She immediately gets up and helps me up.

"Darling, you are 8 and a half months pregnant! You shouldn't be kneeling!" She exclaims as she makes me sit on the bed. She smiles a motherly smile at me.

"Lisa-ya. You are a pure, amazing woman. You have an amazing heart. You are also the only woman that Taehyung loves. It would be just plain cruel of my family to take that love away" she says sadly.

"But, Tzuyu. Won't she be heartbroken?" I ask, concerned.

"No, darling. I know my daughter. What she has for Taehyung isn't love, its obsession, shewill get over it" she smiles.

"Thank you so much, Miss!" I say, excitedly. I gasp. She looks ton where I'm looking and also gasped.

There is water running down my leg. I am confused for a second.

"Darling, your water has just broken"