Chapter 18

Lisa's POV:

I wake up and smile, remembering the events last night. I look at my stomach and smile. The baby would be about 2 months old by now. Right? Maths was never my strong suit. Anyway, Taehyung's hand is on my stomach protectively. I love him so much. I get up with a start and run to the bathroom, throwing up. I feel really weak right now.

I limp back to the room. Taehyung is sitting up, panicked by my absence. He sees me and gets up and runs to me, hugging me tightly.

"Baby!! Don't ever leave again!! You scared me!!" he said in his deeper than usual morning voice. I clutch to him and cry. I feel him stiffen.

"Baby, are you crying?" he asked me. I shake my head and turn my face away, but he gently makes me look at him. He looks into my eyes gently and pulls me to him.

"Baby, what's wrong?" he asked me, getting concerned now. 

"I-I j-just hate th-this feeling of m-morning si-sickness!" I whine like a child. He sits on the bed and pulls me so I'm straddling him. He hugs my waist tightly.

"I know, Baby. I'm so sorry" he consoles me. I smile and look at him.

"Taehyung, let's go eat breakfast," I say lovingly

"Sure, Baby," he says, carrying me downstairs. Jin is already downstairs making breakfast. 

"Morning, sweetie. Morning, Tae. Lali, can you go wake Kookie up?" I nod. I go to his room and slowly open the door. He's already up and on his computer. I'm about to scold him when I see what was on his screen. His back is to me, so I can see his screen easily. 

It's the school webpage and a picture of me pinned against the wall by Sehun. I am crying and the hickeys are visible as well as my bra. I am mortified. The whole school would have seen this. He scrolls down the comments, and I tear up.

"Slut, she's probably pregnant"

"She's just using Taehyung Oppa"

"She's such a hoe"

"She should just kill herself"

I run over and slam his laptop down. His fists are balled and he looks like he is ready to kill someone. He gets surprised when I do that, though.

"Kook-ah," I say, softly crying.

"How much did you see, Pokpak?" he asks gently, hugging me

"All of it" I reply. He hugs me tighter. 

"Don't worry, Pokpak. I'll sort it out" he replies, voice filled with rage

"Kookie, you'll do something irrational," I say "like killing half of the school" I add. He nods.

"So what?" he asks

"Plus, if Taehyung, Jin, Yoongi or Jimin find out, they will most likely kill the remaining half" I add, but gasp. Jungkook looks at me worriedly.

"Lali!! You OK?!" he asks. I nod but speak fast.

"We can't let Taehyung or any of the others find out!!" I say, running out. He follows. I burst through the kitchen door like the actress that I am. Both the boys stand up in surprise.

"Have either of you been on the school website?!" Jungkook asks. I facepalm. Taehyung raises his eyebrows.

"No, why?" he asks, pulling his phone out. I run to him and take it out of his hands.

"Please don't go on there," I say with pleading eyes

"Why, Baby?" he asks, concerned. I start crying.

"There's s-something bad o-on th-there a-about me" I sob as Taehyung rushes to me, rubbing my back.

"Shhhhh, Baby. What did they post?" he asks me. I jump when Jin slams his fist on the table. Damn, I forgot he has a phone, too. Pabo, Lisa!

"I'M GONNA MURDER THAT FUCKER!!" Jin yells. Taehyung looks at him.

"Who? What?" Taehyung asks, walking towards Jin. I run in front of him.

"I beg you, Oppa! Don't look! You'll murder half the school!!" I beg him. He ignores me and grabs Jin's phone. His face looks scary.

"THIS IS WHAT HH DID TO YOU?!? HE FUCKING CORNERED YOU LIKE A LOWLIFE COWARD?!? HE FUCKING HAS HIS TOP OFF!!! I'M GONNA KILL THAT FUCKER, BRING HIM BACK TO LIFE, TORTURE HIM, KILL HIM AGAIN AND SPIT ON HIS GRAVE!!" Taehyung yelled in a rage.

"Lali, stay at home today, please, "Jungkook says. I know he is just concerned for my safety and doesn't want me to see them beating Sehun up, and I also know there is no point in arguing with 3 angry, overprotective boys. I nod.

The door bursts open and Yoongi and Jimin come in.

"I'M GONNA MURDER THAT BASTARD!!" Yoongi yells, Jimin looks livid.

"Doll, are you staying at home?" he asks, walking towards me. I nod. 

"We'll take care of it" Jimin adds. I nod and run to Taehyung, hugging him tightly. He hugs me back and puts his hand on my stomach.

"Daddy will be back soon, OK my little angel?" he says before kissing my stomach. He kisses me and I say

"Just don't kill him, OK?" I tell all of them. They all nod except for Taehyung.

"Can't promise that Baby" he growls and holds me protectively. 

"Please, Oppa" he sighs and nods

"Lock the doors properly, OK Baby? And, call me if you need anything" Taehyung says. I nod.

"Arasso, Oppa," I say. They all leave and I smile worriedly. I just hope they don't get in too much trouble. 

Little did I know, that the trouble would be at home, where I was.

Authors note:

Sorry for the short chapter! The next one will be longer.

Love, 

Author-nim💜💜💜💜