Chapter 16

Lisa's POV:

At school:

We got out of the car and made our way to our separate buildings, me, Tae and Jungkook to the high school, Jin to the college.

"I'll see you in Maths!" Jungkook shouts before heading to his locker. I wave in response. Taehyung puts his arm around my shoulder.

"Do you want me to take you out for lunch, baby? The cafeteria food might make you or the baby sick" he asks. I shake my head.

"It'll draw too much attention to the situation. I'll just eat the food" I say, finally. He nods

"But Baby, if you feel sick, you have to tell me immediately, arasso?!?" he asks with authority. I chuckle and nod. He rubs my stomach, which has a slightly noticeable bump by now.

"Don't make your mother too sick, OK my little angel?" he chuckles. I smile. One of the class monitors, Lee Taeyong, walks up to us.

"Annyeong, sunbaenim. The principal needs you in his office" Tayong said and bowed

"Thanks, Taeyong Oppa," I say, he nods and leaves

"Oppa? I'm gonna murder this guy? Did he ask you to call him Oppa? I wanna wipe that smug-" Taehyung started, I cut him off by kissing him.

"We are just classmates, I did some work with him at the start of the year, and he said to call him Oppa so we weren't awkward," I say. Tae scowls in Taeyong's direction. The poor guy looks so confused

"Tae! He's just a friend" I say "plus, you better get going to the principals' office" I continue.

"Arasso, Baby. Call me if you need anything. Is my number on your speed dial?" he asks, concerned. I laugh.

"Yes, Tae. Remember you put it on my speed dial when we went to bed last night?" I ask, still laughing.

"Oh, right!" Tae said, scratching the back of his neck. He kissed me and hugged me tight

"I love you, Oppa," I say, I can see he doesn't want to leave me.

"I love you both so much more," he says and lets go of me.

"I'll see you soon, Oppa," I say, walking towards my class. The teacher comes in just as I sit down. Jungkook isn't in the classroom, weird.

"Kim Taehyung" The teacher called the roll.

"He's at the principal's office along with Jeon Jungkook and Jung Jaehyun," someone said. They're both at the principal's office. So I'm alone. Great. I roll my eyes sarcastically.

"Today, class, we will be going on a surprise trip to the Maths Museum!!" The teacher exclaimed. The class murmured excitedly.

"Everybody, let's go outside. The bus is waiting for us" she said.

Bus? I can't go on any type of automobile since my parent's accident. I'm so stressed. Shit, it's not good for the baby. Breathe Lalisa. I tell myself. It doesn't work. I start hyperventilating. I run out of the class, ignoring my teacher calling me.

I run all the way to the college building, on the other side of the campus. A good one kilometer. Even before I was pregnant, I couldn't run more than half a kilometer. This is so not good.

"Hi, I'm looking for Kim Seokjin please," I ask the lady at the desk. She nods and starts typing.

"He's in room 2143, at the top of the building, when you get there, it's the third door on the left," she says

"Thank you, Miss," I say, mentally panicking. The baby will not like this. I start running up the stairs and finally reach the top.

2141...