Chapter 25

Lisa's POV:

I open my eyes as I feel a flutter in my stomach. Then, it hits me. Yesterday's events. I feel like sobbing. I feel like curling up and crying. I feel like shutting down. But I have to keep living. I have to keep living for my babies, for Taehyung, who will come back for me. 

"What time is it?" I say to myself. I check my phone. It's 6:45. Time to get up for school. I wonder where my brothers are. I open my door and walk quietly out to the kitchen. I noticed I've become like a zombie. I don't want to move, but I do. I promised Tae. I hear Jin's door opening and footsteps towards my direction. 

As soon as Jin notices me, we make eye contact. I start to tear up. He walks towards me and hugs me tightly, trying to ease my pain. I sob in his arms. He rubs my back.

"It's OK, Sweetie. You're OK." he said. I sit up and think about what a crybaby I'm being. Taehyung's probably in a much worse situation than me.

"I'm OK, Oppa" I say quietly. "Taehyung wouldn't want me to mope around and cry, so I'm going to act normally because I know he will be back for me" 

Jin smiles and rubs my head. 

"That's the Lali I know!" he says brightly.

At school:

Everyone is staring at me, probably because my baby bump is so noticeable now. I am scared because Tae is not here to protect me. I'll just have to be strong. I feel an arm wrap around my shoulders, it's Jimin.

"Hey, Pokpak." Jimin said calmly, trying to gauge the situation before saying anything else. I give him a small smile and chuckle slightly.

"Be careful. You're going to get bullied for hanging out with a pregnant freak like me" I say sarcastically. Jimin looks around.

"ALL I SEE IS A BUNCH OF NOBODIES WHO HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BUTT INTO OTHER PEOPLE'S BUSINESS!" he shouts loudly enough for the whole hallway to hear. I put my head down in embarrassment and hit him over the head. He just laughs.

"What class do you guys have next?" we hear from behind us. It's Jungkook. I roll my eyes.

"We have maths togethor, next" I say. Jimin frowns.

"Wae?" I asked him. 

"I have history" Jimin whines, pretending to fall asleep. We all laugh.

"Better go get ready for your next class!" Jimin says, walking off.

"Arasso!" I say, and drag Jungkook to our lockers. Jungkook is looking at me with concern.

"What happened?" I ask. I get surprised when he hugs me, out of the blue.

"What, Jungkook?" I ask gently, looking at my twin brother. 

"I want you to be strong, no matter what happens, Lali. I need you to be strong. Know that Taehyung loves you with all his heart" he says, carefully.

I nod. 

"OK, Jungkook. Thanks for the info." I say, a bit concerned at his sudden mood swing.

"Do you know something that I dont?" I ask Jungkook as a joke. He goes all pale all of a sudden.

"N-No why would you even a-ask that?" he asks, in a higher pitched voice. I put my hands up in defeat.

"Calm down, Kook. I was just playing!" I say exasperatedly. He looks at me nervously and runs ahead of me into the classroom. I enter the classroom, only to be greeted by a very heartbreaking sight. Tzuyu was sitting on Taehyung's lap. I was about to go up to her and yell at her, until I saw that Taehyung had ignored me and was talking to Tzuyu.

"MR KIM AND MISS CHOI, CAN YOU GO AND GET ME THE ATTENDANCE FOLDER?" the teacher yelled from across the room.  Taehyung and Tzuyu got up. They started walking towards me.

"Tae Oppa, what's going on?" I ask him. My heart stopped when he didn't answer. What he did next made me almost fall to the ground.

He grabbed Tzuyu's hand and walked right past me.

Author's note:

What do you guys think? Did Jungkook know about something that Lali didn't?

Much love,

Author-nim