Chapter 17

Lisa's POV:

I wake up as the car stops. I put my head up and look around, we are in a bloody traffic jam!

"Gwenchana, Baby?" Taehyung asks me. I nod and look at Jungkook and Jin in the front seats.

"Where are we, Oppa?" I asked Jin. He looks at me in the mirror at the front.

"Ummmm, we are about 5 minutes away from the house, Sweetie. Why?" he asks me, concerned.

"No reason, Oppa," I say, tiredly. I rest my head back on Tae's chest and he hugs me tighter. I suddenly think about his muscular arms wrapped around me. He looks soooooo good shirtless. He's so hot. I want him.

I didn't believe that your sex drive gets higher when you become pregnant, but I'm feeling it now. I moan softly when I feel a sudden wetness in between my thighs. 

(smut warning: kinda?)

"Baby, are you OK?" Tae asks me worriedly, I nod and whisper in his ear.

"I'm just so wet from thinking about how you look when you're shirtless" I whisper seductively 

"Fuck, Baby. You're turning me on so much with just your voice" he whispers back. I can feel the hard bulge in his pants because I'm basically sitting on it. I decide to get cocky.

"I know, I can feel it," I say, matching my previous tone. I grind on his hips and he grabs my waist, biting his lips

"Shit, Kim Lalisa. I want you riding on my dick so fucking bad" he whispers back and starts playing with my underwear. I whimper and he smirks.

"You like that, don't you Baby? I like to see you whimper as I'm playing with you" he whispers.

"We can't do it now, Tae" he nods, still playing with my underwear

"But wait till we get home" he smirks.

Just as he says that the car stops.

"WERE HOME!!!!" Jin announces. I mutter a 'thank god' and open the door. I pull Taehyung to my room and lock the door. I kiss him roughly and he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him and start grinding on him.

"Taehyung" I moan

"Fuck, Baby. Let me hear you moan my name again" he whispers against my lips before pulling both our shirts off. I oblige.

"Kim Taehyung" I moan

"God, Baby. The things you do to me" he says. I decide to play a bit more. I push him down on the bed and take off our pants. We are now in just underwear. I start grinding on him. He groans and bites his lips.

"Can I tell you what I want to do to you?" I ask him, panting. He grabs my hips and starts rocking them back and forth, I can tell he wants me badly.

"Please do, Baby" he moans. I keep grinding on him and start kissing his toned abs. I move up towards his neck. He moans in pleasure.

"First, I would moan your name, then, I would take our underwear off annnnnd...." I trail off. He groans in frustration and starts humping me.

"What, Baby? Tell me what you would do to me, Baby" he asks, desperately. I hold his hands at my hips and move them to my breasts, he unhooks my bra and throws it on the floor.

"I would let you play with my boobs, then I would grind on you some more," I say

"Just like this" I added before grinding on him, hard.

"OH FUCK BABY!" Taehyung moans loudly. I take his boxers off and my underwear off, now we are completely naked. I'm almost unable to control myself, but I restrain myself. 

He looks at my 'area' and his eyes widen when he sees how wet I am. He throws his head back and bites his lip.

"Baby, did I do that to you?" he asks me with a deep growl. I nod and grab his hands. I guide them along my torso, down to the wetness. His fingers start moving and I gasp in delight.

"You see, Taehyung? This is what you do to me every time you look me in the eyes, every time you growl. This is what you fucking do to me" I pant. He sits up so his face is just below mine, but I'm still sitting on him.

"Baby," he says. I look at him.

"I love you so fucking much," he says, looking at me while biting his lips

"I love you so much- OH FUCK!! DONT STOP!!" I moan as his fingers move faster. His free hand pulls my face to look at him in the eyes. He stops. I start to tear up, begging him for release.

"Oppa, please!!" I ask him, grinding on his dick. He smiles at me and lifts my hips up. 

I sit on him slowly and gasp in pleasure. I start moving up and down slowly, I know I'm about to cum because of what he was just doing to me.

"Tae, I'm gonna.." I trail off and gasp with pleasure. He starts going faster. His hands pull my face down to face him and I look in his eyes.

"Baby, I want you to look me in the eyes when you come. I want to see what I do to you" he says huskily. I nod, feeling my release near. I look him in the eyes and open my mouth in delight. I grip his hands on my waist and intertwine our fingers. 

"Taehyungggg" I draw out his name as I look him in the eyes

"That's right, I want you to come while looking me in the eyes and screaming my name, Baby" he whispers, looking at me with lust.

A tear escapes my eye as I finally come.

"OH MY GOD!!! KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" I scream, looking in his eyes. He comes too. I get off his dick and he holds me tight. I am still shuddering from the intensity of our lovemaking.

"Are you alright, Baby?" Tae asks. I nod and kiss him.

"I love looking in your eyes and screaming your name when I come" I whisper

"Baby, that was the best thing I've ever heard. You look so fucking sexy looking into my eyes. Only ever scream my name like that, got it? I don't want to have to murder anyone" he says. I nod and laugh.

"Arasso," I say. "lets sleep" I continue

"I love you, Oppa"

"I love you, Lali"