Chapter 20

Lisa's POV:

I wake up and immediately squint at the brightness of the room. Jin is opening the blinds.

"Get up! Its time for school!!" he yells. I sit up and remember, I have no clothes on, neither does Taehyung. I grab the covers around me and Tae.

"Oppa! GET OUT!!" I yell, waking Taehyung up. He looks around and his eyes widen. He immediately covers me with his arms. I roll my eyes.

"Pabo, cover yourself!!" I say

"I am covered, plus, no one can see your body except me" he growls. I roll my eyes

"Seokjinie, we don't have any clothes on," I say quietly, blushing. Jin turns to us and his eyes widen.

"OH, shit!" he says and runs out. I bury my face in Taehyung's chest and he laughs.

"Shutup, Taehyung!! I'm so embarrassed!! How can I face him!?" I ask, my cheeks red.

"Baby. It's fine. I'll be with you" he says, rubbing my back. I nod and get dressed. He does the same.

We walk downstairs and my cheeks immediately heat up 

"Good morning" Jin says. I look at him gratefully for not mentioning anything. He just smiles at me. I smile back and so does Tae.

"Let's go!!!!!" Jungkook yells from the door. We all roll our eyes and head out the door.

At school:

We had math first. Ugh!. I have Tae and Jungkook in that class though. Or so I thought.

"Good morning, class" Ms. Kang said as we all sat down. Taehyung's desk was right next to mine.

"The school managment have decided to split this class up. It's too big so we will be splitting it by gender" she said. My breath hitched and I grabbed Taehyung's hand.I didn't want to be alone with Tzuyu and her minions for two classes. He looked at me with a worried expression.

"It's OK, Baby. I wont let them take you away from me" he said, grabbing my hand. I nod, close to tears.

"Mr. Taehyung, please follow your new teacher to a different room" Ms. Kang said. I burst into tears. Taehyung pulled me close to him and gave her a dirty look.

"I'm not leaving her. She either comes with me or I stay with her" he growls at the teacher

"Mr. Taehyung, I understand she is your girlfriend. But, she shouldn't be so sensitive about a tiny thing like this" she says. I feel him stiffen.

"What the hell did you just say about her?!" he says dangerously. I push him away gently and dry my tears.

"She's right, Tae. I shouldn't be so sensitive" I say, sniffling "just go" I add. I don't want him to make a scene. I widen my eyes and gesture to him to leave. He seems to get it.

"This isn't over" he tells the teacher. He kisses me and tells me to call him if anything happens. I nod

"Bye, Kookie!" I wave to Jungkook. He comes over and hugs me.

"Will you be OK, Pokpak?" I nod and he lets go.

"I'll see you and Taehyung at lunch!!" I say, happily even though I'm freaking out inside. 

As soon as the boys are gone, Tzuyu and her squad start talking shit, but It's not about me. Its about the new girl. I know how she feels so I go over and sit next to her. She gets startled.

"Hi, I'm Lisa. Kim Lalisa. Don't worry, I'm not like those bitches over there. They bully me too. Did you just transfer here?" I ask. She nods and laughs.