Chapter 23

Lisa's POV:

I wake up and sit up abruptly when I feel something in my stomach. It was almost like a flutter, but harder. When it happened again, I gasped. The babies. 

The babies were kicking!! I look to the other side of the bed to wake Taehyung up, but I start panicking when he wasn't there. I run out of my room and check Jin and Jungkook's bedrooms. They are gone too. I start panicking. I run to the kitchen.

"Tae?!" I ask loudly, looking for him. I start panicking more. I run outside and calm down a bit when I see them sitting outside, talking. They all look at me, surprised. I remember why I woke up in the first place, I run over to them.

"Oppa! Oppa!" I say, running to Tae and sitting on his lap. He holds me tightly.

"What is it, baby?" he asks me, smiling when he sees how happy I am. I take his hand and put it on my tummy. His eyes widen in surprise, shock, and happiness.

"Kim Taehyung, your babies are kicking!" I say happily. He hurriedly puts both hands on my stomach, hugging me from the side. Jungkook and Jin excitedly kneel down next to me and put their hands on my tummy too. They all gasp at the same time when the babies kick.

"Oh my god!!!" Tae exclaims, excited. I giggle and kiss him sweetly. He kisses back. Jungkook makes vomiting sounds and Jin is watching us sweetly. We break apart and Jin glares at Jungkook, smacking his head.

"Stop ruining all their moments, idiot!" Jin exclaims. Jungkook pouts and rubs his head, muttering to himself. Jin then turns to us.

"Lalisa Kim, I just realized how big your stomach has gotten!!" he exclaimed, using my full name.

"YAH!! You only use my full name when you're angry at me!!" I exclaim. He smiles. 

"I'm just thinking about how much we've all grown in the last 6 months," he says sentimentally. Tae and I look at each other. I look at Jungkook and mouth "Help". Because we all know when Jin gets sentimental, he starts crying. Jungkook comes around to us, I get up off of Taehyung, and I give him a big hug.

"I love you, Oppa," I say.

"I love you too, Lisa," Jin says, using my name. Thank god he didn't cry, or it would have been Waterworks Central. I roll my eyes at Jungkook and Taehyung, who are watching the whole thing trying not to laugh. I suddenly stand up.

"We have to get to school!" I exclaim but stop when Jungkook grabs my wrist.

"Pokpak, you're getting really big and it's very noticeable right now, maybe you should sit the last 3 months out," he says sincerely

"No, I want to go to school. If my grades and attendance drop, I won't move up a year" I say quietly. 

"Yes, before you ask, I am terrified of the bullying and hate I will get when people see that I'm pregnant. I am also terrified of Sehun, but I know that all of you, Yoongi and Jimin will protect me and be there for me, so I am less afraid." I say, surprised at my own words. My voice is trembling and there are tears falling from my eyes. Taehyung walks to me quickly and embraces me in a tearful hug.

"I love you," I tell him

"I love you too, Baby" he replies, his voice shaking.

Jin and Jungkook join the hug, and Jungkook says

"We'll always protect you, Pokpak" I tear up even more, but we break apart when we hear a car pull up in our parking space, which is empty at the moment because Yoongi is using Jin's car. I recognize the car that pulls up. It's Taehyung's mum's car. The door flies open and Taehyung's mother, another man, Tzuyu and a man and a woman come out. I'm assuming Taehyung and Tzuyu's parents. Taehyung's eyes widen, so does Jin's and Jungkook's. They all look very angry.

"Kim Lalisa, you bitch!" Tzuyu screams as they get near. Everyone is shocked.

"How dare you even show up in our school again?! You're knocked up, are you?! WITH MY FIANCEE?! How dare you, you are just a lowlife beggar girl with nothing better to do than spread your legs for different men!!" she screamed in my face, then she slapped me. Taehyung is frozen, as he usually is when he is super angry. To be honest, I kind of don't want him to move for fear that he will kill Tzuyu. 

All of a sudden we hear a shout. I was so humiliated, I didn't even hear Jin's car pulling up.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON, WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU TOUCHING LALI?!?!" Yoongi screamed, Jimin running close behind him. I snap out of my shock, knowing that if Yoongi gets his hand on Tzuyu, he will kill her, along with her parents and Tae's parents. I run past them and get to Yoongi and Jimin before they reach us, but Yoongi isn't having it. He stops and looks at my face, I can feel my lip bleeding because it split when she slapped me.

"Why the fuck did that bitch slap you, Doll?!" he asked, livid. I shake my head. 

"Oppa, don't do anything. She's just angry that I'm pregnant with her fiancee's baby" I say, hoping he'll calm down. He doesn't.

"What the fuck?!" he exclaims and keeps walking towards them. This seems to snap everyone out of their shock. Taehyung and Jungkook run towards Yoongi and hold him back. Then, I see something that I never thought I would witness. Jin getting angry.

"Miss Tzuyu. I don't care where you come from or just how much money you've got. That does not give you the right to come to my house and treat my baby sister like that. How dare you come here and lay your hands on my baby sister, how dare you?! You know what, Mr and Ms whatever your names are, the reason my baby sister is pregnant with Kim Taehyung's baby is because they are in love. Taehyung loves my sister, not you, Tzuyu. So, don't you dare come here and have the audacity to harm any member of my family, including Taehyung!" Jin said fiercely. Then, he bowed and walked over to me

"Oh, my baby. Your lip is bleeding!" he exclaims. I nod but notice Taehyung's expression. It's the expression he has when he is about to explode. I run over to him and grab his face.

"Baby, Oppa. Look at me. Oppa, look at me." I plead, trying to get him to look at me. He does, and he notices my lip. His expression turns more angry but concerned. His hand comes up to my face and he speaks in a soft, dangerous tone.

"Baby, did Tzuyu do this to you?" he asks dangerously. I hesitate but nod. He explodes.

"HOW DARE YOU?!?!? HOW DARE YOU COME TO MY BABY'S HOUSE AND LAY YOUR HANDS ON HER?! ALL OF YOU, FUCKING GET OUT!!!! I TOLD YOU, I'M NOT MARRYING TZUYU!!! ALL OF YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!!" he screams, while holding me to his chest. I can hear his heartbeat is crazy. He lets go of me and turns to take me inside when I hear something terrifying. I turn around slowly.

Taehyung's father is pointing a gun at me.

"Come with us and get married, or your whore dies" 

He cocks the gun and waits for an answer.