"Tsk. But what was it about?"

"It was a letter and a prophecy he got from someone he met. Dad said in the letter that I shouldn't take it seriously because it's a silly guess but I thought otherwise."

"And what does this prophecy say about you?"

"I memorized every word of it actually. It said, 'Happiness comes first, darkness will come. Moments you cherish, remain in the past. Someone you love, turns to a stranger. But your heart of stone won't last forever. Your future is precious but never perfect. Everything goes back to where it all started.' Pretty scary if you ask me."

"Why does it sound like riddle to me? Are you living some kind of fairytale, Ms. Kim?"

"I wish. But it was just a prediction. It simply says I'll have amnesia and forget everything then in the end I'll remember everything. Cliché."

"Stop joking about it. It's not funny."

"Anywho. Why are you asking about this stuff?"

"'Cause...I'm scared. Good for you, your parents are doing fine but mine.. They're not. I always had the perfect family and I never asked for anything to change."

"You know what's sad about it? Seeing other people, bonding happily with their family and when you realize your situation, you just start to cry. But it will pass Tae. You'll move on from it and that's when you see the true importantance of what you have right now. The people you're with and the people who stayed."

"That's pretty inspiring to say, jenjen."

"Of course! I'm your number one adviser here! Just tell me what the heck is bothering you and I'll help."

"That's what I like about you.." Right.. "I'm ordering beer and chicken."

I turned the TV on and used Krystal's USB device to watch Fight for My Way. "Nice.." I took the couch pillow and hugged it. "I always thought of doing this with my girls but I ended up doing it with you. A guy."

"I can be a girl if you ask." My eyes widened and smiled so widely I looked like a psychopath. "I shouldn't have said that, should I?"

"Can I style you?! Please!! Pretty please...!!"

"Yah!! N-next time." He said with extra nervousness in his voice. "Let's just watch a movie for now."

His order came and this is the first time I watched a k-drama with someone who is actually a guy. Some killjoy suckers will look for something else to do but Taehyung? No.. He literally sat beside me, fed me chicken and squealed like a girl when he saw Park Seojun.

"You gay, bitch?"

"I know him, okay? Stop judging." He said and drank his beer. This bitch. "Want some?"

"No thanks. Beer makes people do shit and I'm completely aware of that." He chuckled and continued drinking.

I was focused on the drama when he suddenly fell on my shoulder, snoring. I looked at the clock and it's already nine. The bottles on the table were all empty.

"Wow." I turned the TV off and pulled him up. "Yah, Taehyung." Today's friday so good thing for him. I dragged him to my room and let him sleep on the bed. "You big babie."

"Jennie-ya.." He quietly called. "Come closer."

"You're drunk and you smell like beer. Don't mess with me." I pulled the blanket up and turned the aircon on.

"Jennie.." He called again in his deepass voice.

"What?" I walked towards him and sat on the bed. "I'm telling you Taehyung, if you're planning to do something stupid, I will end you."

"Come closer." I rolled my eyes and did what he said. He took something from his pocket and held my hand. "I found it." It was the unicorn keychain dad gave!

"Y-you.. You looked for it?" He smiled and nodded but his eyes were still closed and he's half asleep.

"It was something really important to you and you almost killed me for it so I looked everywhere every after class or if I have time."

"That's.. That's really thoughtful of you. Thanks Tae." I voluntarily hugged him. I never thought he'd do this for me.

"Um.. Jen..?"

"Hm?"

"I-I'm having a.." I suddenly felt something poking my leg. What the- "For fuck's sake, forget it." He flipped us over and quickly pulled my shirt up.

"Yah! Kim Taehyung what are you doing?!"

"I don't know why but honestly Jennie, I couldn't control my urge to touch you." He said before attacking my lips.

Author's Note:

I really love to confuse everyone, don't I?😅 Sorry for that.. I'll make everyone understand in the end, I hope🙏

Hope you guys liked this chapter!!!💚💝