A Story To Tell Pt.2

A small yet intimidating Auburn colored wolf held his life in their hands; or mouth to be exact. It was a wolf, with a long ginger mane of wavy hair that was longer than the rest of the beasts hair, running the length of its back like a wavy mohawk, starting at the top of its head and ended at the tip of its tail.

Charlie had never seen a beast like this ever before. But he had never seen another Werewolf besides himself.

The beast held him in place not with it's bone crushing strength, but with the promise that if he attempted to move his throat would be ripped out.

The ginger wolf stared down at him with a hypnotic glare, it's eyes pulsing like a rapid heart beat. The green glow round it's eyes intensifying.

Charlie could feel himself let go and mentally drift to the forefront of his mind. All of this happening against his will. His bones crackled and his muscles readjusted all at once as he morphed back into the boy that he was.

The entire process taking less than one minute, but it was brutally painful and against his own will. Though he tried to fight it, he had no power to stop it.

In defense Charlie held up his small hands, guarding his face. "Please." He begged as the beast snarled at him.

Another voice from behind silenced them both, "That's enough Scarlett."

The wolf looked at the man approaching them. The Auburn colored wolf removed it's mouth from his throat and it's large paws from his chest. It's claws had dug into his skin piecing the top layer of flesh, it looked like he had just lost a fight with an angry feline.

Charlie stayed where he was, laying in the damp leaves and twigs. The man stood there shirtless, staring at him confused, his crescent eyes omitting a golden glow in the shadows. He was a tall Korean man with a jaw line that looked like it could cut glass, long black hair thrown up into a bun and a flaming wolf head tattooed over his left pectoral.

His deep raspy tone frightened him, "What are you doing out here little boy?"

Charlie was scared to speak, "I...I...-" all he could think was how he sounded like his brother stuttering like a broken record. "I.."

"Speak up." The man said calmly but with an intimidating presence.

Quickly he spat the words out, his voice trembling, "Miss Marian said that there were others here. Others like me. I wanted to see for myself. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"Are you here alone? Where are your people? Your parents?"

"I don't have any people. I'm alone." He cried.

"Alone?" The small preteen girl with wavy Auburn hair  standing next to him said.

He gasped clutching his bloodied chest. Charlie hadn't seen her transform into her human self and her new presence surprised him.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." The girl said twirling her finger around a wild wavy tendril of hair nervously. Her hair was a long and waist length, a rich red color that made the freckles on her face stand out. She was beautiful and very naked, her hair was the only thing covering most of her body. 

She pulled a long terry cloth tan dress over her body without a care in the world. She stared dagger at him when she noticed him gawking. "What are you staring at perv?"

Charlie immediately looked away, realizing he had been staring at her like she was a goddess. Feeling awkward and exposed himself. His hands covered his private parts. "Nothing. Sorry."