Part 24: You are one

The sun peaked through the cracks in the curtains blinding Simona through closed sleepy eyes. Soft breaths were at the back of her neck and the faintest sound of snoring made her eyes fly open. Instantly she realized she was not alone in this bed.

A thick muscular arm was wrapped around her waist, Caleb. Her ass was backed into his groin, tucked firmly against him. She could feel his heart beat against her back.

Memories of the night before came back to her slowly. At first it was just images, the more she woke up the more it became fuzzy thoughts that appeared in her mind. It played through her head in small moving clips. She remembered kissing him, climbing on top of him and tying his hands, fucking him like a pornstar. It all felt like a dream, like a distant reality. As if she were watching a movie through a keyhole.

"Mmm he was fun." the voice purred as she too woke up.

The moment her inner nuisance chimed in, it all really came rushing back, like a kick to the brain. She remembered falling, falling fast into an abyss of darkness, being bound to her own mind and watching someone else use her body like a tool for their own sexual gratification. How did it happen. Everything around that moment was a blur.

Simona sat up abruptly, "Holy shit."

She touched her face, felt along her arms, making sure that her skin was still hers. Caleb grumbled slowly opening his arms as the warmth laying next to him moved. He looked up at her with sleepy eyes and a loving half smile.

"Hey you." His hand caresses her inner thigh lovingly as readjusted his head on his fluffy white pillow.

Simona had to look away from him, the way his eyes twinkled in the cracks in the sunlight, and the way the covers had fallen just below his waistline made her stare for longer than she liked. His body was fit and a beauty to look at. The moment her head turned she felt a small twinge of pain in her neck. Placing her fingertips against in the space between her neck and shoulder she felt a small gathering of scabbed up wounds.

Quickly she hopped out bed with no thought of how nude she was at that moment. On the back of her bedroom door was a full length mirror, she analyzed herself. Blinking hard she stared at the bite mark on her neck. "What the fuck?" under her breath she cursed.

Caleb was sitting up when she turned to say something to him. His eyes had been admiring her bare backside wishing she was back in bed with him. Her ass was round and thick and had two little dimples that, too Caleb were over the top cute. The view was arousing to Dean in so many ways. Dean loved her ass, and was begging to be set free so that he might get his hands on her again. His time with her in the greenhouse felt like a century ago and he wanted those thunderous thighs wrapped around him again.

But the naughty gentleman in Caleb kept him seated watching her, her sheer lingerie top hanging loosely over one shoulder from where the strap had broken sometime during their romp in the sheets.

Simona trailed her finger along two of the indentations on her neck neither of them hurt physically, it was only when she turned her head that the muscle below ached. His bite had been rough, hard, and deep. It made her legs quake just thinking about it. "Your handy work?"

"S...sorry about that. I didn't mean to get that carried away."

Strangely Simona didn't care about the wound itself, her concerned lied in how quickly the wound had healed itself. It looked like she had been bitten days ago. Though it was only a few hours ago. "How the hell did this healed so fast?" The memory of Caleb biting her replayed over and over, the voice in her head reminiscing with deep sighs.

She remembered how she wanted it, remembered how her body reacted to him. For some reason she couldn't explain, she craved his teeth to be in her skin.