Part 12: Mine

Unspoken words... eyes that sung volumes. Stares that read like love letters. Her lips held undelivered declarations, but the air around them was so damn silent. 

Before she could think to say anything Caleb took her hand and pulled her closer to him, wanting to feel that full womanly figure in his arms. But it was Simona who kissed him, again. Not a soft romantic kiss, but a hard passionate kiss. She put her hands on both sides on his face and kissed him hard, no longer caring about anything but the space between them. There was an apology in every one of her kisses, that went unspoken, but he could feel it. She didn't have to say a word.

Their lips never parted, his arms wrapped around her tight and securely, letting her know he had no plans to let her go. Simona pressed herself flesh against him as he stepped backwards, blindly leading her into his home.

Caleb pushed the door shut with his foot nearly losing his balance, but he was fast to shift his weight, saving them both from tumbling to the ground. The quick movement worked out well for him, he had Simona up against the wall. She was trapped in his embraced. The wall was cool to the touch but his hands were warm, in fact he was hot all over. One hand cupped her face and caressed her cheek, while the other gripped her waist, his finger playing underneath the thin material of her boy shorts.

She smiled feeling his heart beat quicken as his hardened cock pressed against her hip. Her heart was pounded as well, with nerves and excitement, truth was she couldn't believe this was happening and neither could he.

With ease she pulled at the drawstrings on his sweat pants, allowing them to fall off his hips and to his ankles. Two quick adorable kicks and his pants were flying down the hallway. She laughed playfully at his Can-Can kicks and how fast he wanted to be free from his clothing. She gave a small chuckle while he kissed along her decolletage, now standing in only a pair of boxers.

They kissed and caressed their way past the living room, kept going down the short dark hallway. As she tightened her arms around his neck, Caleb guided her backwards into his bedroom. His bulldog puppy remained by the front door in her small plush doggy bed, wondering what they were doing, but not enough to get up and investigate. The lazy puppy slowly raised it head, stared them down as they passed by and then scratched itself. Sleep sounded much more entertaining to her.

They burst through the door, Caleb immediately stumbled over his shoes he had left by the bed and nearly fell again, but he quickly recovered. Again she laughed. Arching a mischievous eyebrow at her, Caleb pushed her backwards onto the bed. On her elbows she inched back towards the top of the bed and rested on his pillow. She suddenly felt nervous, he stared down at her through the dimly lit room.

The door was cracked and the soft light shined in from the hallway. The reality of where she was and what was happening suddenly started fade in with it. This was really going to happen. Simona and Caleb would never be the same after this. She knew this with a full mind and her anxiety began to grow. The only thing she knew is that she wanted him. All the missed opportunities and innocent crushes over the years, all came down to this moment. For once she was going to listen to Rachel's advice and take what she wanted.

But Caleb's mind was clear, he knew what he wanted and it was laying in his bed staring up at him. His inner voice purred and hissed, wanting him to spread her legs and ravage her.

As he crawled towards her on the bed, his hand gliding up her shirt, tickling the flesh underneath. Nervously she tensed as he pulled her tank top up, exposing her soft chunky belly. Simona was terrified of him seeing her naked. She was a thick girl and a little insecure about letting anyone see her naked. His mouth watered, his body warmed all over. Quickly she put her hand over his to stop him from revealing what she wanted to hide.