"Stop! You really grew some fucking balls with all this fight in you, huh? Look at me. Look at me!" He screamed in her face. Gripping her chin in his hand he forced her to face him. "You don't stop, you're going to leave me no other choice but to seriously hurt you. You or that little boy friend of yours. The one that doesn't love you. Understand? Don't think I won't do it, because I will. I'll make it so you watch him die."

He let go of her and stared her down. Daring her to make a sound. To talk back. To challenge him.

She didn't.

"Good. Now don't make a sound until I tell you to."

He made his way out the attic and down the stairs. Driving away in his personal car, he headed back to work.

•••

Elliot sat outside Amanda's apartment. Watching as the flower guy came down from delivering flowers to her. Not too long after, Amanda came down too.

She had a smile on her face as she caught a cab. Elliot started his truck and followed them from a distance.

•••

"Pick up your phone!" Carlos yelled. "You know what, fuck it. I'm getting a piece of her today."

He hailed down a cab and told them the address he was going to. When he got there, he broke into the back door. The house was empty. He learned from getting no response to his yelling.

"I know you're here bitch! You can't hide!" He shouted jogging up the stairs. "Where are you!"

Not even five minutes later, Ernesto walked back in the front door. He had gotten off early tonight and decided to stop by to let off steam from earlier.

"Where are you, bitch!" Carlos shouted

"Carlos?" Ernesto said looking at the man. "She's this way."

"It's about time." He smirked following Ernesto to the attic. Unaware of his plan.

"She's up here." He motioned for Carlos to climb the ladder with him following.

Ernesto opened the closet he had Olivia in. Carlos smiled big. There she was. Arms and legs spread open. She had on red lingerie. Red, sheer lace, thigh high stockings. A garter belt. Crotch less panties. And a lace bra that sat her breasts up high.

"Hello, mami." He said excited, letting his hands fondle her body. "You ready?"

Olivia gulped as she watched a darkness appear in his eyes. His face had lust all over it. The way his hands moved over her felt dirty. Disgusting. She wanted to say something, but Ernesto stood right there, watching her.

"Actually, I don't think you'll be doing anything. I told you before, you won't be doing anything to this one."

"And I said fuck that. I'm about to fuck this bitch whether you like it or not. You're welcome to watch." He laughed.

Olivia watched as Ernesto pulled a gun out. Perfectly aimed it at Carlos' head and pulled the trigger. The blood splattered on her. His corpse fell on the ground in front of her.

The flash. The sound. The blood. It was too much. It triggered a flashback:

Her calmness left. Everything inside her was alert now. As soon as he pulled the trigger she screamed, watching the blood and brain blow out of the lady's head.

Her sobs were uncontrollable.

She began sobbing loudly. Shaking her head as she watched the blood flow out onto the floor. The pieces of brain that were on the floor were drowned by the blood.