Wait

"Liv, at least go in late." Elliot said sleepily.

"El, I have to go. I can't just go in late for no reason." She said sitting up in the bed

"True, but you don't necessarily have to have a reason. They told you that, and that it wouldn't affect your promotion." He said wrapping his arms around her waist.

"El...Ok, just five more minutes." She smiled as she laid back down against him.

"So, you really doing better?"

"Yes. Ugh. It just hit me last night. I'm okay though. I am. I will be."

"You know you won't be able to push me away when things get tough. You're pretty much stuck with me."

"I know. Now, let me get up and get dressed." She tried to get up, but he stuffed his face in her neck and didn't move "What am I supposed to do stay in bed with you all day?"

"Yup"

"Elliot, there's no way you can make me change my mind about going."

"Wanna bet?"

He sat up on one forearm and smirked down at her.

"Yeah, you'll want me to stay more than I'll want to."

He climbed on top of her between her legs, pecking her lips soft at first. Then harder as she giggled and kissed him back.

His hand found its way u see her oversized shirt grabbing her breast and latching onto a spot on her neck that he knows drives her crazy.

"Oh god, El."

Her hands found their way his head, pulling at his short hair. Soft moans left her lips as she watched his hand travel down. Slipping her panties out of the way as his hand met her wet slit. A high pitched moan left her lips as he made contact with her swollen bundle of nerves.

"Uhhhmmm" She said biting her lip blindly reaching for him.

He grabbed both of her hands in one of his and held them loosely above her head, not looking away from her face. Her eyes followed his hands and a smirk appeared on her face.

"You think being in charge is going to change anything?"

"Yeah, and you know it will." He said leaning to her ear "I'll have you begging" he groaned as he licked her ear.

He went back to stimulating her bundle of nerves before easily slipping in one, then two fingers. Sucking on her breasts, he stared at her as her head fell back and a slur of curses and moans left her lips.

"Fuckkkk" she moaned

He switched and took the other breast in his mouth gently tugging on the hardened nipple. His fingers speeding up the pace hitting her g-spot as his thumb stimulated her little bundle. Her breathing turning erratic as her back arched. Her hips were twisting and her head fell back into the pillows. She gasped and arched her back more as she felt her release nearing.

"Elliot, oh my god," and at that moment he removed his mouth from her breast and took his hand out of her, fixing her panties.

Her head shot up as he looked at her smiling "What the hell, Elliot! No, you can't just stop!" She whined trying to take her hands away from his grasp "that's not fair!"

"Liv, I think five minutes is up. You should probably get to work." He said kissing her lips with the same smile on his face and letting go of her hands.

"Elliot!" She whined sitting up to come face to face with him. She kissed him desperately and brought her body closer to his. "Please!"

"Nope. You have to go to work. Come on." He said lifting her and setting her further away from him.