Message

Hello,

I never got to finish the story and I probably cannot do it now since I forgot everything (I even forgot the username to this account). I'm sorry I left you all hanging like that so I decided to make a semi-ending (or special ending). It's not an ending I planned to publish, but I owe my readers a final note. I hope you forgive me for that.

• Chastity is indeed the person Harry is looking for. In short, she is adopted.
• Shay is involved in the story because she's the one who setup everything from the beginning. From how Chastity got to live with Harry to Harry not realizing that the person he's looking for is right under his nose.
• Chastity and Harry will sadly part ways, but in the future, where everything is settled down, they will meet again and maybe they'll have another shot in love.

That's all I got from my drafts. I'm really sorry, but I hope it clears up most of the plot.

On a side note, I am blown away by the reader's comments and messages in my stories. Thank you for inspiring me with your kind words. I will forever keep it in my heart. Because of this, I am motivated to continue writing (sadly, not 1D fanfictions anymore) and improve myself even if I will not be pursuing writing as a career.

Thank you again. Take care everyone!