{ F O R T Y O N E }

[[ Harry's ]]

"I was thinking we should go and see Central Park first." I suggested eagerly. As a tourist, one of the first tourist attraction that you usually go to when you arrive in New York is Central Park along with the Central Park Zoo. It's not that I haven't been here before, but I'm doing my duty as Chastity's tour guide and boyfriend.

Ever since we agreed to be together, a knowing guilt floods my senses until I'm drawn up to my own trance and wait until someone snaps me back to reality. And that reality is Chastity and this relationship I willingly and personally committed myself into. I know that pursuing this relationship with Chastity while I still have a lot on my plate is practically setting both of ourselves into a massive disaster. At first, the guilt wasn't that much of a bother and I managed to let it go, but as the weeks flew by and the more time I spend with Chastity, the guilt is too much to bear. I just ignored the warning signs plastered right in front of my face when I abruptly asked Chastity about us.

"I personally think we should eat first because its almost lunch and I wasn't able to eat much on the plane." She explained loud enough for me to hear beside her. The bustling and rapid sounds of the trolley wheels along with the people's footsteps in the most busiest airport in the world caused all of our hearing to be slightly impaired. "I'm afraid my motion sickness will occur and I will blow it all up on the paper bag or your lap." She chuckled at her last statement. I absentmindedly smiled at her adoringly when I'm supposed to be slightly revolted at the idea.

"Good thing then that I have packed enough clothes to let you vomit on my clothes anytime." I leaned close to her ear and whispered those words to her. I don't know whether it was my warm breath or my alluring way of speaking (Even if I wasn't sure if it did sound like that) that caused her cheeks to redden and for her to show her wide smile sheepishly.

When we finally reached the circular, more like a maze, conveyor belt and grabbed all our belongings, Chastity and I tried our best to find the rest of the group who left the plane lastly because first class passengers comes first. I really have no regrets buying that first class tickets for us.

We stood by a souvenir shop, a place which can be easily found, and messaged them our location immediately. Chastity suggested to enter the souvenir shop and check out the items on display while waiting for them. It is much more amusing than watching a number of people swiftly walk past us with either a phone on their ear or dragging a child tightly behind them. I tried carrying Chastity's heavy backpack for her but she declined my offer which ended to a small childish banter between us.

As we walked down the aisle of the store, I saw a children's cap with a "I heart New York" plastered on it along with the picture of the Statue of Liberty. I grabbed the pink colored cap and placed it on top of Chastity's head. She playfully glared at me before grabbing the cap from her head and reading the words printed on it.

"I'm buying an adult version of this cap." Chastity announced and went towards the cap section to look for a bigger one. She ended up liking it once she read the print.

"I'll buy it for you." I nonchalantly said. Chastity furrowed her eyebrows at me after she found a similar pink cap that fits her head. "I was the one who found it." I elaborated further as if it would change her mind. But knowing Chastity, she always fights for half of the bill whenever we eat and insists to pay her own items.

"Thank you for the offer but no." She suddenly walked towards me and kissed my cheek for no apparent reason before turning to the direction of the cashier counter. After I have registered her affectionate gesture on my mind and let out a cheeky grin, I followed her to the counter with our luggage behind me.