{ F O U R }

"Chastity!" Jen cheerfully greeted me when Dan and I entered a restaurant. "I didn't expect you to come here with us." She's so sweet and friendly, I envy her extrovert attitude.

"I invited her." Dan chimed in. I haven't noticed that Dan has his hand at my lower back but I chose to ignore it.

He gestured for me to sit down in the booth Jen was sitting at. He sat beside me and Jen was across us. The waitress approached us and we give out our order and said that it will be out shortly.

"Have anyone of you contacted fuckboy Styles?" Jen blurted out, she's pissed at Harry. I remember the phone call, I got goosebumps and I quickly shook of the idea at my mind. Harry and that girl makes me wanna puke all over his pretty dorm.

"That boy is such a pain in the ass." Dan laughed and I can't stifle my laugh at his accuracy. The weeks with Harry is either boring or annoying. He will make a mess and leave it, forcing me to clean his mess and stuff. He will ask me to do simple things and gets mad all of a sudden. He's really a pain in the ass. "I seriously don't know what's going on in his mind right now." He added.

We continued to chat about random things and sometimes laugh out so loud that we get attention from other costumers. I've never laughed this hard in ages, my stomach hurts and my eyes are tearing up. They're such great company. Minutes later, someone came by our table and my eyes widened. I was having so much fun and then he came.

Harry stood in front of us, this time he isn't wearing a shirt, he's wearing blue plaids with some buttons unclosed. Still, he is wearing his signature black jeans and boots.

"Glad you join us, Styles." Dan sarcastically remarked.

"Fuck off." He seemed pissed. Does your fuck buddy left you? I bit my tongue to stop myself from speaking. I took a fry instead instead and ate it.

He brushed and lightly tugged his hair with his huge hands, he looks distressed, bothered, stressed.

"What's bothering you?" Jen spoke the words in my mind. Harry sat beside her and grunted. I've never seen Harry this bothered. He must have trusted his friends so much that he goes to them without a doubt whenever he's troubled.

"Shay is coming." He finally said. Shay? Shay Darwin. He said she was a no one.

A pang of jealousy hit me. Why would I get jealous? That I wanted Harry to be worried about me the way he is worrying to this Shay person? Still, I have this weird jealousy over her and I haven't even met her.

"You've got to be kidding?" Dan almost spit his drink to Harry.

"Wait who's Shay?" I interrupted. They're all shocked and then I'm here lost and wondering who the hell is Shay, and if its the Shay Darwin I was fooled by.

"Harry's childhood best friend." Jen replied.

Why is Harry worrying that his best friend is coming? If its my best friend, I would get all giddy and excited. But for Harry, he has his face buried in his hands and disheveled hair. I don't know what to be nervous about. Maybe Harry likes her.

"What will you do?" Jen shook Harry's shoulders, she's more excited than him. Harry has a childhood best friend and its a girl.

"Welcome her." Harry stated the obvious.

"No, I mean any surprise or celebrations?"

"That's why I'm here." He annoyingly replied. "She's coming tomorrow noon. And I just knew about it."

"I'm excited to see her again." Dan said, earning a deathly glare from Harry. I feel like Harry likes this girl though he hooks up with other girls. From the way he gets frustrated at her arrival, its pretty obvious.