{ E L E V E N }

Will it harm if I say that I did stay with Harry?

Yes, I did. It has been a week or two since that "I want you to stay with me" line that haunts me down in my sleep. I had to make the biggest white lie to my father again from my sudden moving of houses when I moved back to the dorm.

I fully don't trust him after what he did and say to me. Let us say he did broke my trust to him, twice. I let it pass at first. I realized how stupid I am for acting like he cares about me when he dropped me off while he and Shay left. But the second mistake was hard to forgive. He called a names. Names that you shouldn't call a girl with. I think about it and I need a place to say for a while. Two more months till the next semester and I can leave him permanently.

Harry continues to be annoying and snobbish but he became soft whenever he asks for something or tells me another rule to follow around his dormitory.

I also told him about the Essay Mrs Rue has been praising me about around this week. I remember how bored slash annoyed Harry replied to my questions that time;

"Harry?" I slowly called him. I don't want him to get mad because probably he will get mad at my question. He didn't reply but I continued. "You know that essay you wrote for my assignment?"

I gained his attention and he looked up from his phone. He is sitting on the couch for hours typing away with his phone. While I was working with my assignments. His attitude has become bearable for a week and I was hoping for this to continue and there will be no problem between us.

"And Mrs Rue said that it was well written and she wants to put it up on the school newspaper," I fiddled with the pen on my finger to gain confidence at telling him. "And I haven't answered because it was yours and I ca-"

"If you are asking me to let you have the essay's credentials then yes you can." He cut me off.

"You are giving me the essay's credit?" I huffed in disbelief.

"Yes. Don't you want me too?" He stopped typing on his phone and stood up from the couch. "Anyway I won't be needing that essay."

"But they are giving me the credits and Mrs Rue told me that I will be part of the school's newsletter team if then." I explained. I wanted Harry to let me have the essay. That's all I want because I really want to be part of the newsletter team, but I wanna know how come he can give that credentials to me easily without doubting or getting mad.

"I have too much on my plate right now to worry about credits. Plus, I study business and accountancy not liberal arts or literature." He has a point and it made me shut up. I nodded and flashed him a tight smile to show that I appreciated his agreement.

"Thank you." I spoke softly but loud enough for him to hear it. He looked at me expressionless and walked towards his room with a slight thud.

Harry can go to annoying, to annoyed, to pissed, to pissing me off. And I don't know which one of them is the worst.

~

It is a beautiful Wednesday, and today is my first day in the publishing team. Mrs Rue didn't interview me when I told her I was letting them use the essay - she was delighted - she immediately let me in. I was glad to be part of the team because; first, it will be the first club that I will attend to in college and second, new people to meet. I need new people in my life. I need to start socializing and this is a great step. And lastly, I get credits for the subjects I will miss or have a low grade with.

Harry and his friends became distant to me. Dan barely replied to my texts and so does Jen. I was disappointed about it. I have a theory that it is Harry's fault but I don't want to jump into conclusions and maybe I really do suck at this friendship thing.