{ F I V E }

I looked away and shift my focus on the people walking in different directions in the airport. Harry's hand and my hands are still intertwined and the idea of it makes me blush, replacing my nervousness.

I can't fall for Harry, I just met him and I barely know him. He doesn't even talk to me about his life just some school stuff. Maybe I'm just infatuated with him because of what he makes me feel. Protected, secured with his presence? Yes, Harry is drop dead gorgeous even if sometimes his attitude is annoying. I came to like his morning voice, the way he whispers near my ear that his lips almost brush my earlobes, and right now, the way he held my hand with his like he's afraid to lose me.

Its already past twelve noon and Shay should be here by now.

"Does she know you're picking her up?" I asked Harry. He shook his head. "What?"

"She'll see us for sure. That girl has an eye of a hawk for me." Harry replied looking at the people exiting the terminal. Examining every single person passing by.

"Harry!" A voice startled us from behind and both of us placed our hand in our chest.

"Shay," we fully faced Shay and she has brunette hair, light blue eyes and she's a little taller than me, but not taller than Harry. She's indeed pretty. "How are you?"

Harry let my hand go, and hugged Shay so tight. Harry's touch made me incomplete in some ways, but I shook it off my mind. They are in each others arms for like two minutes before Shay noticed me.

"Hi!" She greeted me, her smile is from ear to ear. "You must be Chastity." I was taken aback that she knows my name, but before I know it she hugged me and I did too. "I'm Shay Darwin." Her name rings a bell in my mind. It was the name of the girl I was supposed to be sharing a dorm with. So maybe Harry used her name.

"Shay, please you're scaring her." Harry teased. Harry's smile is so different, he may smile around his friends but his smile right now is so genuine. His mood magically changed when Shay arrived.

"No, I'm not." She protested. "I'm being a good friend to your friend." Shay smiled again and I can't help but envy her appearance. She's almost perfect.

"Lets get some lunch, shall we?" Harry offered and she nodded, Harry carried her luggage while Shay held her handbag with her.

"I didn't know you bought a new car?" Shay asked when we approached Harry's black car.

"Its a gift." Harry replied curtly. He placed her things in the compartment and we settled inside the car. Harry on the driver seat while Shay took the passenger seat, making me stay in the backseat, alone.

"How's life?" Shay asked Harry after a minute of silence.

"Same college s.hit." Harry replied without even looking at her. Shay chuckled and she may be the only girl who can act like that to Harry. Well, Jen is close to Harry too.

"Don't worry, everything will be worth it in the end."

____________

The rest of the car was silent until we reached a fancy looking restaurant. I suddenly felt under-dressed and so does Harry, but he doesn't seem to mind. He looks fine with black jeans and a white shirt with his red and blue flannel. While I wear a light blue jeans with a plain peach colored shirt. I should have known we're going in a place like this.

"So, Chastity," Shay started a conversation once we are seated in one of the elegant tables of the restaurant. The round table is made out of expensive and sturdy marble and the black and white plush chairs are the most comfortable thing I've ever seated on. I'm an ignorant in leisure and luxury. "How old are you?"