{ T H I R T Y S I X }

"What?!" I exasperatingly said. I didn't mean to sound rude but it is the first thing that came up into my mind when I have finally processed what will happen to us. What will my father say about this?

"You can't have us expelled." Harry said, seconds after me as if he's confident we can't get expelled. We don't have special treatment to be considered staying here after violating a major school rule. Plus, the longevity if it happening made it more worse. I should have left the dorm as early as possible and we wouldn't be here in this situation.

"Well, Mr. Styles, you may be one of the best students in your batch but we can't consider your violation. People will think that it's okay to have an opposite gender roommate if I let this case go without further punishments. You have to follow the rules whatever position you have in this school and money won't let you get away with it. " The school Chancellor explained. He speaks like he knows Harry and his family personally. As if he knows Harry will find a way to get away with it either by using his money or using his position in this school.

Harry was speechless after that. He didn't say anything again and I tried my best to control my emotions. Tears are brimming on the side of my eyes. I swallowed the big lump on my throat to be able to breathe properly. Just thinking about what will happen to me after this makes me want to beg to the school Chancellor to give me another chance. Having an expulsion record in your school data can deteriorate your chances to enter another suitable school.

I looked at Harry and waited for him to look at me too. He kept his gaze down on the floor. He has both of his elbows on top of his knees with his hands fiddling with each other. I want to reach out to him and help him decided what to do but my body feels paralyzed and my mind is tangled up with so many thoughts. I want to protest and keep on finding ways to get us out of this situation but at the same time, I want accept the consequences of our actions because I know we don't have the power to alter their decision.

"I'll go." Harry said defeatedly, and my eyes widened as I looked at him. Did he just gave up like that? He will leave without a fight? I thought he will be the hardest one to agree in what the Chancellor said. "I'll go but Ms. Andrews will stay."

"No!" I immediately protested even if I wanted to stay. I don't want Harry to be the only one to suffer from our lack of cautiousness or our lack of consideration of being expelled. I looked between Harry and the Chancellor, and I was waiting for him to decline Harry's offer but he didn't say a thing.

I opened my mouth to say something again but Harry beat me to it. "I will be leaving once I got my papers done." Harry told the Chancellor, ignoring my protest.

Harry stood up and made his way towards the door, shutting it loudly behind him. I watched him with shock all over my features. I immediately grabbed my bag and left the room without saying anything back to the Chancellor. I don't want to face him alone because I know I'll end up crying or worse, begging. Instead, I want to talk to Harry and tell him that what he wants is ridiculous. I want to slap some sense in him.

If he leaves, I will leave too. 

I jogged down the immaculate hallway – that is now dull to my eyes – trying my best to catch up with Harry before the elevator door closes. He stood with side facing me, leaning over the railing of the elevator with his head down, while waiting for the elevator to close, but I luckily squeezed myself in before it closes.

"Are you stupid or what?" I asked Harry exasperatingly, as I stood behind him inside the elevator. I badly want to push his shoulder to get him to look at me but I'm afraid he might snap at me if I do so. Talking to Harry with his back facing me is like talking to a brick wall.