"You told me that it was cheating," Sam responded, crossing his arms over his chest. "So, I'm not using any of my vampire powers around you anymore."

"I meant for things like bowling or something!" Dean exclaimed, exasperated.

"Well, you didn't specify," Sam retorted.

"You know what—"

"Ladies, calm down. You're both beautiful," Rory joked, tossing aside her magazine. She stood up, walking towards Dean and tossing her arms around his neck. "To be fair, babe, you did tell him off for using his vamp strength whenever he could."

"That's because he broke the showerhead like five times," Dean stated.

"And you told him under no circumstances is he allowed to use his vampire strength," Rory raised an eyebrow, cocking her head. "Or did you suddenly get amnesia all those five times the showerhead dropped on you?"

"Okay, this sounds suspiciously like harassment," Dean gave her a petulant look.

Rory giggled as she leaned in, giving him a quick kiss on the lips. "I think you're just being a baby," she pulled away from him, squeezing his arm. "I'm going down and getting something to drink. You two have been stressing me out. You want anything?"

"Pie," Dean kissed the side of her head as he pulled away to walk towards their bedroom.

"You told me you were cutting down on that,"

"I lied,"

"Right," Rory rolled her eyes fondly, turning to face Sam. He was sprawled over the couch, gangly arms and legs strewn over the cushions. She leaned over, ruffling his hair. "And you? Anything you want from Rousseau's, you oversized baby?"

"Just an entire bottle of vodka," Sam's voice was muffled, but Rory could hear him perfectly well. "I just realised that I'm going to have to live in the same house as you two."

"Overdramatic," Rory rolled her eyes, kicking his leg playfully. "It's not any different from when you would stay in the same motels."

"Yeah, but now I can't escape,"

"Okay, just for that, I'm completely ignoring your request," Rory whacked the back of his head with a cushion, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "I'll be back later, okay? Don't blow up the place while I'm gone."

"That was one time!" Sam called out as Rory stalked towards the door. "And you told me that I was banned from the kitchen indefinitely."

"Indefinitely means forever, sweet cheeks, so don't get any ideas. And one time is too many, considering how many people we had to compel," Rory gave him a pointed look. "I mean it, Sam. Kitchen, no entry. Got it?"

"Got it, mom," Sam muttered in a sarcastic manner under his breath.

"I heard that,"

"Yeah, I know. We're both vampires,"

Rory closed the door behind her, rolling her eyes fondly. Rekindling a proper relationship with Sam was a little difficult at first, considering she... you know... killed him, but after spending so much time together, Sam had realised that Rory wasn't going anywhere. The Gilbert girl tried her best to give Sam the appropriate amount of space he needed to recover. Dying and becoming a vampire wasn't an easy task, and it was especially hard when your killer slept in the same bed as your brother. But nevertheless, it was 10 months down the line when Sam finally stopped being so cold to her. Now, they found a happy middle. Rory was glad, because she really enjoyed Sam's company.