Ch.31- A little ready

Billie's POV

Y/n's been in jail for a month now and I'd be a liar if I said things didn't feel different without her, more...hollow. I couldn't even begin to imagine how her mom and chance were feeling.

I've known Chance just as long as I've known Y/n and if I know anything about the two it's that they hate showing how they really feel and lately that's what Chance has been doing, hiding his feelings.

Ever since the trial he's barely talked about the situation, He hasn't seen her since which is probably his way of trying to convince himself what's happening to his sister. He's been all smiles and jokes but I know that's not how he feels inside.

"BELLAMY" I yelled at the top of my lungs from his bed.

I heard his engaging footsteps nearing the door until I saw his cheeky face leaning on the doorway.

"What's up ?" He flashed his charming smile at me.

"Come give me a hug." I pouted with my arms out until he finally hopped onto the bed and into my arms.

We laid there in silence for a few minutes before he finally spoke up. "You good ?" He looked up at me innocently.

"Yeah i'm fine, can we do something today ?" I massaged his head, ever so slightly playing with his curls like I knew he secretly liked.

He sighed, finally relaxing in my arms. "Like what ?" His arms wrapped around my waist securely.

"Like...play paintball." At the sound of that, his head perked up to look at me.

"You deadass ?" I laughed at his eagerness.

"Yeah, we need a distraction from everything going on right now anyway." He was already out of my hold and out of bed as soon as I said yes.

"Shit, lemme get ready then." His shirt was already of by the time he was halfway through his bathroom door.

"Guess I have to get ready to." I muttered to myself, dreading getting up.

•••

Chicago slide over his hood to open my side of the aventador.

"Aww, you look good baby." Chicago complimented as he helped me out.

"Thank you but you look even better and I really hope you know I'm gonna steal that hoodie." I tugged are his hoodie string as I pulled him into a peck.

Chicago's outfit

Billie's outfit

We walked up to the kiosk to rent the guns and start our session

We walked up to the kiosk to rent the guns and start our session. I couldn't even get my card out before Chicago.

Once we got our guns and gear we walked up to the terrain.

I stopped in my tracks making him to pause too, I crossed my arms over my chest, pouting as I looked at him.

Ew i'm fucking pouting, this relationship shit is turning me into a softie. I don't like it.

"You make me feel like a little bitch you know that right ?" He looked at me so confused.

He walked up to me after he tucked his gun away, extending his hands out for my smaller ones.

"You never let me pay." I kicked at the sticks on the ground.

"And I never will because I want to treat like the queen you are." I upped an eyebrow at him.

"Sorry you're definitely my king and i'm your queen." He backed up.

"Let's just get this started bozo." As soon as I heard the siren to start I ducked behind the nearest cover spot.

I peeked over the rock subtly, looking for his curly hair somewhere around that's when I looked at one of the rocks and saw his butt sticking out. I silently switched covers to get closer and once I could see his best and knew it was in shooting range I took my shot.

"FUCK! Yo since you wanna be on sneak shit, I'm coming for your ass." He yelled in agony, I guess I accidentally shot him in the ass.

Whoops.

•••

"You're a meanie and a cheater. You kept shooting my fucking ass." Chicago opened my door just like before but this time he was limping.

"Aww, am i supposed to feel bad for my wittle baby." I opened the door for us and helped him up the steps since he wanted to act like a child now.

"Will you make some cookies with me...and then we can do like face mask and watch a movie ?" I dragged him to the kitchen regardless of what his answer was.

"You know what's funny ?"

"What ?" I bent over and got the eggs and chocolate chips.

"Whoaaaaaa, what you doing with all that ass ?" Chicago joked.

"But anyway, you only show me, y/n, brian and normani this soft and touchy side of you but no one else...why ?" I set the oven to 375 degrees before turning back to him.

"With the way the world is set, being the soft innocent girl I use to be isn't safe. I'd get taken advantage of or taken for granted and if I want shit to get done then I can't be cute and cuddly. I'm this way with you guys because I trust you, because you guys are my best friends." By the time I was done with my speech the oven dinged and the sweet smell of chocolate chip cookies oozed from the oven.

"Now let's go watch moviesssss." I grabbed the plate of cookies and his hand and dragged him away once again.

"So what are we watching ?" He asked once I was secured in his arms again.

"Shameless ?" I gently traced circles on his chest while I watched him scroll through Netflix's trending list. Once he clicked on an episode I nuzzled even closer into his neck.

His fingers gently strummed my arm, putting me at ease after such an energetic day and just like that, I was out like a light.

•••

Just wanted to give y'all some cute fluff shit before I lay down the heat again.

Chicago and Billie so cute 😪

Yes I changed Chicago's character...and what about it. 😳