Ch.23- Let me take it back

So before you read this chapter I would say (only if listening to music helps you picture more) you should listen to Tell you the truth by Trevor Jackson.

In the mm^

Your POV

I laid on my bed sprawled out with my two best friends on either side of me.

One an angel and one a devil.

"March your ass over there and apologize" Brian demanded.

"She was in the wrong, let her come to you and apologize" Billie insisted.

I'm sure anyone could tell who the devil is.

It's been two days since I've talked or seen Ariana and I'm going crazy. I didn't mean to call her dumb, I didn't mean it at all, it just slipped out in the heat of the moment.

"But Billie she took time off for me...I shouldn't have said that."

"Um...so ? With all due disrespect, that girl got extra possessive for no reason and started an argument about something dumb, she also never texts or calls you in her free time. That's a lot of red flags, she's either cheating, not as invested in this as you or just not the right one for you in general. I still say she should apologize." Billie defended her claim.

And she was right to an extent I guess. But the problem was I just didn't want to believe her. I couldn't see Ariana as a bad person and I never wanted to. Ariana is sweet and caring and she wouldn't hurt a fly.

Which is exactly why I need to apologize.

And that's exactly what i'm gonna do.

I got up and walked over to my shoe rack, putting on some white forces and grabbing my keys from the shelf.

"Where you going ?" They asked in unison.

"To go apologize" I grabbed my wallet of the counter and made my way downstairs.

"YES Y/NN!!!" Brian yelled to me.

"NOOOOO Y/N!!!" Billie threw a temper tantrum.

I might have to listen to Brian on this one. Normally Billie is always right but today the right thing to do is apologize.

•••

I locked my car as I walked into a flower shop.

I looked around the store, tracing my fingers on the petals of the bouquets. Her favorite color is lavender so why not get her the flowers.

I slowly picked them up and surveyed them, they smelled lovely.

"Those are a pretty good choice, let me guess...mother dearest ?" I turned to see a light skinned man next to me.

He seemed familiar but I couldn't pin it. His dreads were bleached but with white accents, they matched the pattern of his vitiligo.

"Uh, it's actually for my girlfriend." My lips pursed as I gave him a small nod.

He nodded with a shrug, I noticed he had the same bouquet in his hands that I had in mine so I pointed to it with a smile.

He looked down and chuckled slightly. "I'm getting some for my girlfriend too, lavender is her favorite color".

"I hope she likes them"

"Oh, I know she will." And with that, he walked out of the store.

•••

I walked up the lengthy steps of her three story apartment. I was determined to apologize in hopes that she'd forgive me and we could move past this.

I was about to knock on the door but it was already open. Not exactly a safe move for a celebrity but okay.

I pushed the door open some more and walked in, I could hear her and the voice of someone else but they were muffled. It was probably Victoria or something.

As I walked my attention was caught by a bouquet of lavenders on the dining table.

Strange, she must've got them delivered recently.

With her flowers in hand and a box of strawberries, I walked down the path to her room.

The voices got louder and I could tell now that the other voice was in fact not that of a woman. Maybe it was just her manager here discussing tour dates or maybe it was Aaron.

I finally got to her room but the noises I was hearing...I didn't want to believe them, I didn't want to believe them for a second.

"Babe, you know I only have eyes for you, you make me feel so brand new inside. I-I love you" I couldn't believe what I was hearing, I didn't need to and I didn't want to.

It couldn't be true.

I silently paced the halls, deciding if I really truly wanted to find out or not.

I needed to know which would hurt more. Walking in and finding them or knowing in silence and waiting for her to tell me the truth.

"I love you too." The unfamiliar voice responded.

I finally decided.

I slowly pushed the door open, everything felt slow. The bouquet fell from my hands and so did the box of strawberries.

The tears fell from my eyes as I saw her on top of him.

But who is him ?

My presence in the room was acknowledged as soon as the harsh sound of the box of fruits clattered in the room.

She turned to see where it had come from, her messy hair and flustered face exuded more of what I already knew. Her tan face turned pale as her gaze panned on mine.

She jumped off the mystery man, tussled in the covers and ran up to me with excuses.

Excuses,

Excuses,

Excuses,

But I couldn't hear them nor did I want to. There was a ringing in my ears. The shock took over me too much,

By now she was in front of me but my stare was so cold, I knew she didn't mean any of what she was saying.

I looked over at the bed again, seeing the man with a smirk on his face and his manhood in full display.

Was I not good enough ?

Am I too much of a freak ?

Am I ugly ?

Am I not famous enough ?

I looked at his face and then I knew exactly who she stepped out on me for, exactly where I'd seen him and exactly where the flowers came from.

This was the same strange man at the flower shop, the same man in her music video that she promised me nothing was gonna happen with.

I took a deep inhale and then exhaled, slowly looking back at the shorter woman.

"We're over but I'm sure you already wanted that. Don't give me any bullshit excuses cause I know you don't mean it. Bring my hoodies back tomorrow, washed and dried. Delete my number. You guys deserve each other." I picked up the flowers and the box of strawberries.

"I came over here to apologize but I see now that I was very wrong. Here's your shit, enjoy the food" I gave her sickly smile before turning to leave.

I was officially single again. They tell you not to meet your idols for a reason, they should also tell you not to date your idols for the same reason.

•••

I'm back and I'm better 😅🤪

Alright so you guys hated Ari so i've wiped her out for y'all, hope you guys are happy 😂

I'll probably have another chapter out by thursday or saturday latest.

LISTEN TO TREVOR JACKSON HES ACTUALLY GOOD ( Especially Rough Drafts Pt.2)