Ch.24- Two wrongs make a right

Normani POV

"I know you guys fucked, you don't have to lie, Laur." I laid on my stomach, placing my phone on my pillow so she could see me better.

"Okay we fucked but it was only once, or maybe twice...or more, I lost count." She grabbed a pillow to cover her face but I could tell she was blushing.

It wasn't exactly a secret that Camila and Lauren had fucked. On tour I would often hear noises, very loud ones, from the bus's bathroom or the room that Camila and Lauren shared in the hotels.

As soon as she lowered the pillow a few inches I screenshotted her flustered face. Whoever took off the option to take live pictures of FaceTime needs to literally fight me cause it's so much work to screenshot.

"NORMANI, OH MY GOD DELETE THATTTTTT" She whined in the speaker.

"Definitely not, hold on I'll call you back" I got off the phone and went to answer to the door.

Who ever is on the other side is obviously very determined to see me with the way they're abusing my doorbell.

I opened the door seeing a red eyed Y/n. Her face was stained with the tears streaming from her eyes.

"Y/n ?"

She kept opening her mouth like she wanted to say something but closing it like she was gonna regret what she had to say.

"Are you oka-"

Her lips.

They were soft.

Sweet.

Savory.

They were everything, Everything I needed and wanted. They were all I could think about and they were finally on mine.

She pushed me further into the house, shutting the door with her foot.

Swiftly but gently she pushed me up against the wall and her hands roamed under my t-shirt. She tugged at the bottom of my shirt and I was quick to get rid of the useless piece of clothing.

I covered my upper body with my bare arms, I wasn't exactly that confident with my body. I couldn't even bring myself to keep eye contact with her yet i've been waiting for her to see me like this for so long.

I felt her hands slowly push my arms away and her fingertip tilt my head back up.

"Don't ever feel like you have to hide yourself from me. Your body is a delivery from the heavens, You're  so beautiful." She finished it off with a kiss to my forehead.

She slowly connected our lips again and it still felt as amazing as the first kiss.

It was getting heated again until I felt something wet on my cheek. The tears were just pouring from her eyes, I was shocked and I didn't know what to do.

I pulled away with her face in my hands as my thumbs wiped away her tears.

"What's wrong ? what happened ?" My eyes searched hers.

"I- please just take the pain away" Her hands clawed at my shorts as she softly sobbed.

"Y/n you're very vulnerable right now..."

"I know, I just want it to go away." She pleaded.

"Are you sure ?"

"Yes"

I nodded softly, respecting her wishes. I pulled her closer to me and closed the gap between us again.

Her tongue slipped into my mouth as her hands slid down my back, gripping my ass. A loud moan accidentally escaped my mouth as she took the moment to focus on my neck, sucking and biting as she wished.