Ch.6- Borderline Crazy

Your POV

"BABY I JUST WANT YOU TO BE MINE"

"WONT YOU GIVE ME A BIT OF YOUR TIME?"

Ariana and I screamed the lyrics to borderline in my car. I should've known this bitch would play her song instead of someone else's.

"Yo, this song does not get the credit it deserves. How is Missy ? Is she nice ?" I bombarded her with more questions to the point where she had to force me to keep my eyes on the road and shut up.

"Yeah, she's nice. I mean duh, Why would I work with an asshole ?" She laughed out.

"Why would you date an asshole ?" I said referring to that cheshire cat looking ass bitch. I really, and I mean really, could never see what she saw in him. Like no hetero but....that wigga is ugly.

I didn't dare look at her after that. It was kinda like that vine where she was getting dissed in her car and she was like "That's why yo mama dead". I laughed internally at the thought.

I could feel her burning holes into the side of my head before I actually felt a burning sensation on the back of my neck.

I know she ain't just-

"Did you just h-hit me ?" I asked, scoffing in disbelief.

"Yuh" That's why she sound like a broken cat, midget head ass.

"That's why Sam and cat got cancelled" I knew I had struck a nerve when she was quiet.

"That's why yo mamma dead, dead as hell. What shoes she got on ? what shoes she had on in her casket ?" She smirked and looked out the window, she knew if she looked at me we would burst out laughing, and not regular laughing.Windex bottle laughing.

But she looked at me.

And suddenly we became human windex bottles. Cackling and Snickering in our seats until our stomachs hurt.

"Whew, that shit hurted" I finally calmed down, wiping my eyes with one hand and driving with the other.

"Yeah bitch, don't play with me" She tried bucking at me but she just looked like a disabled dog.

"Stop playing with me, Imma rock
your world" I rolled my eyes.

"Rock it then" Her hands grabbed and rubbed on my dick as she bit her lip looking at me.

Jr was waking up and I could tell she knew.

Bitch better move before I make this platonic friendship, a "fuck you till you gay-ship".

She looked down before looking at me again and raising an eyebrow.

I pushed her hand away before parking at our destination.

"Ari, stop playing with me bruh" I playfully shoved her and she burst out laughing as she waited for me to open her door.

Most of y'all probably wondering how we got so close.

Oh you weren't ? well I don't give a fuck bitch, get out my damn story then the fuck.

Anywhore, After the release party, videoes dome singing her song got to her and she invited me to get to know her at her house. We've gotten closer and that's how she got me the deal and meeting with Scooter. Ever since that meeting we've just been hanging out.

But don't worry, Ari and I have a completely platonic friendship. Sure we mess around but she's my midget friend and I'm her Pickle. Why she calls me pickle ? I don't know. We act like some damn crackheads together. She the type of friend where in school, if you looked at her during class you would get kicked out cause y'all kept laughing.