Rishi replied" Ya you look kind of exhausted. You rest dude."

Karan while drinking smirked at Rishi replied" ya, this project really got me"

Malini says sweetly "ya Karan, you are already going to crack all the interviews man. You don't need to take so much of headache."

( Then suddenly Misha saw Karan and left Sahil. Sahil became quite sad. Misha ran towards the Karan)
Misha chirped"hey Mr.busy . Finally you came."
Karan replied "ya! got time"

Malini (being irritated by activities of Misha asked)-Aaa.. Where is Sahil?

Misha( replied with a straight face) -  he is coming. Y ? U wanna join him?

Malini- no just asking

They both gave fake smile to each other then Saahil too arrived their.

( Sahil hugged Karan)

Conversation bet them-

Sahil- hey dude atleast change the shirt man, you are sweating alot!

Misha- you can take the t shirt out btw ( she winks at him)

Karan- not right now unfortunately.

Sahil- So every body came finally n hey Gyanesh how r u kiddo?

Gyanesh- I am fine

Sahil- where is Koyal btw?

Misha- ya where is she?

Gyanesh- She is gone I think

Malini- ya she just texted me about it.

Misha- I mean y n she didn't informed me.

Sahil- Y just she suddenly ran from the party.

Malini- don't know. It seems like she was in some hurry.

Rishi- ya, after that light session when she came, didn't even stand a sec here.

Sahil- btw Gyanesh you knew very well that she went home huh. Haha
( Everyone laughed)

Gyanesh- No, cause last time I saw. She was with Karan and she just told him this.

Then every one looked at Gyanesh with different expressions which made Gyanesh conscious.

Misha- what?

Karan- ya, actually she just collapsed with me in some hurry and than ran away. I asked her if she is fine or not. After that I went to ate. I don't talk with her alot. So I thought it wasn't good for me to ask her more.

Misha- that's ok Karan. She is smart girl n can manage herself.

( Rishi was bit confused at that moment then he took out his phone and texted. After that he went to Natasha and Samar)

Natasha- hey bro!! Let's go home

Rishi- where's Samar?

Natasha- he told me that he got a call from his dad and went home. Boring af!!

Rishi- ya, so should we now. It's getting late.

( While driving Rishi was continually looking at the pic of Koyal. He was mesmerized by her. It was looking like he wanted to do something but wasn't able to. Natasha was noticed this and mocked him)

Natasha- hmm mm! I think I need to maintain some simple talk with Koyal.

Rishi- hey it's not like that

Natasha- ya ya shut up!! I am seeing you. You like her right ?

Rishi- can't say definitely but yeah some sort..

Natasha- see she is bit irritating but good looking. You can try n do I need to tell her that she has got a secret admirer. Haha

Rishi-stop pls stop.( He covers his face with shyness)

Later on at the party-

Sahil- Karan, I need to go dude. My parents would be freaking out.

Karan- ok ya

Misha - can't we spent some time alone. (She kept moving her hands on thighs of Karan and moved upwards. The. Suddenly Karan stopped her hands from further moving. He was not comfortable with this and it was been observed by Sahil. He was very much hurt. Sahil stood up)

Sahil- so guys bye
( Sahil just went on)

Karan- I have to go Misha n pls don't touch me girl.

Misha- why it's not like it's your private part( she chirped)

Karan- listen I have a pd with me so pls don't do anything with my pocket keep your hands down. That pendrive is important.

Misha- Important than me

Karan- yes alot ( he said rudely to her)

Misha- ok ok chill

Karan- I am going to Sahil's apartment tonight. So pls, I need to leave and sorry if I am being in hurry.

Misha- no it's ok.
( Misha was sad about his behavior and everyone went home)