Chapter Twenty-Eight-Lance

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you for reading Dirty Little Tease!  I hope everyone is well.  It has been insane here.  I hope everyone is being safe.  I would also like to say I'm sorry for the delay in the release of chapters.  I am trying to get back on schedule.  It has been a trying time for me but I am actually doing better.  So, I am putting chapters out as soon as they are edited.

I do hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting/commenting.  If you have any questions, please comment or send me a message.  

-XXXX Amanda

**********

The feel of Becca in my arms was the best sensation in the world but now, that she was a step closer to being my wife, it was euphoric. As we entered our home, I marveled at how much different this house felt than before. I had always thought of it as a place to lay my head but now, I actually looked forward to returning there. She had made it more...She made everything more.

A smile slid across my face as she glanced at me, raising her brows, "What are you thinking?"

I pulled her against my body, "I was thinking about how wonderful and beautiful you've made my life," I whispered as I stared into her eyes, breathless with her beauty.

"Who knew you were so sweet and romantic?" She asked, her lips twitching.

I reached up and brushed my fingertips over her cheeks, "I am only sweet and romantic for you," I whispered, raising my brows, "To everyone else, I'm an asshole."

"I doubt that beautiful, fun one," She said, her eyes sweeping over my face.

"Lena caught me on a good day," I said, chuckling, "Besides, she was extremely drunk."

She shook her head, "I think every inch of you is beautiful," Becca said, "And you do tend to be fun."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, my lips a hairsbreadth from hers, "Do you want to have some fun now?"

She pressed her lips against mine, giving me the answer as my heart galloped in my chest. I traced the seam of her lips with my tongue causing her to sigh and gaining entrance. She tasted sweet as honey making me crave more...Want more.

I unzipped the back of her dress, freeing her from it a moment later. She moved her hands beneath my suit jack, running her fingertips up the shoulders and pushing it from my shoulders until it joined her dress on the floor. I picked her up and instantly her legs wrapped around my waist, pressing her core against me and making me groan.

I trembled as I pressed her against the wall, as she unbuckled my belt and ripped open my pants before wrapping her hands around my cock. I hissed need to be inside her as I ripped her panties to shreds as my pants and boxers fell to my ankles. A moment later, I was inside her, slamming into her as if trying to get as close as possible and I was. I wanted to touch her so deeply that I became a part of her soul.

Her fingernails scored my back through my shirt as she screamed my name. Her body clenched around me bringing me closer to the edge as she gasped. I took her bottom lip between my teeth slamming into her desperate now to reach that pentacle of pleasure that made us one.

"Lance," She breathed, her hips moving against mine, "I love you."

"I love you too," I said, my breaths choppy as I peered into her beautiful face amazed that she was going to be mine forever...Amazed that I was going to be hers.

She tightened around me bringing us both over as I pulled her against me determined never to let this woman...This miracle go.

**********

Becca's phone rang, waking us as soon as the first ray of light moved through the window. I threw my arm over my eyes as she picked up the phone answering it without looking at the display.

The silence after her greeting caused me to glance at her. I frowned as her face fell, covering with anger I rarely saw there. I sat up slowly, concern moving through me.

Her eyes moved to me as she spoke, "Your opinions failed to matter to me the moment you lied to Barrett."

My eyes widened as I realized she was talking to either her mother or father. She grabbed my hand, squeezing it as if afraid I would leave.

"If you want to know something about my life, then you should know that I met someone and I love him," she said through her teeth, "We're getting married but I don't want you anywhere near him. I won't let your poison touch him."

A heart beat passed as she closed her eyes, "Don't call me again."

Her mother's voice echoed through the line as she pulled the phone from her ear and pushed the end call button. She threw the phone away from her as if it was going to bite her. A tremble slid through her as she finally met my eyes.

"Are you all right?" I asked, studying her face as a tear fell from her eye and traveled down her cheek.

She took a shuddering breath as she shook her head, "I shouldn't hate my parents but I do," she said, her bottom lip trembling, "But worse I fear them."

"Fear them?" I asked, frowning.

"They seem like they care to anyone who knows them," she said, her voice trembling, "But it's an act. They want me to be perfect in their eyes. They want me to date and marry who they want. Though you have money, they will find something they view as wrong and I won't let them do that to you because it doesn't matter what they think. You are perfect to me. I won't lose you because of them."

I cupped her cheeks, "You won't ever lose me," I whispered pressing my lips to her forehead but I could still sense the fear trembling through her body. My eyes met hers, "I promise. I'm here to stay."

She nodded, her eyes moving over my face as she swallowed, "I have to have faith in you," she sighed, taking a deep breath, "I know...Just hearing her voice brought it all back and I want to protect you."

I gave her a small smile, "There's nothing to protect me from. No matter what happens, I know you want to be with me. They can't get to me."

She frowned, her eyes darkening but then, she forced a smile over her face but it still made me wonder if there was something else that she worried they would do.