Chapter Seven-Lance

Hello, Lovelies,

I hope everyone is having a good day!  Thank you so much for reading Dirty Little Tease.  It gives me so much joy to be able to give you stories you like!  I am grateful that you've found something within my words that have entertained you and I am grateful to you for giving my stories a chance.  

I have gotten a question a few times and I feel it would be best to answer it here.  I have answered it in my other updates but I think it would be easier for me to continue this week putting the answer in each update.  The question: When do you update?  I do have my schedule on my profile so if you lose this answer, you can find it there.  My updating schedule is below.  I update before 5 p.m. central

Sunday: Singed

Monday: Beautiful Darkness

Tuesday and Friday: Fire and Ice

Wednesday: Dirty Little Tease

Thursday: Summoned

Saturday: Twisted Minds

I hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments are deeply appreciated.  I read every single one.  If you have a question, comment or send me a message.

-XXXX Amanda

I dedicate this chapter to @MonaChriwater You are not only a reader but I consider you my friend.  Thank you for all of the support you've given me.

**********

Filing the order of protection was a pain in the ass. Becca's hands shook as she detailed exactly why she was afraid of Linc and what had transpired over the last few days. They gave her a court date three weeks away and she promised she would be there.

I pulled her closer to me as we walked across the parking lot to the car. I wanted more than anything to take the frown from her face and replace it with the smile I loved so much. As we got into the car, I turned to her.

"Becca, don't let this ruin our day," I said, softly, "I have something special planned for us."

She glanced down at the simple blue dress she wore, frowning and I knew she was worried about how she looked, "Where are we going?"

My lips twitched into a grin, "We're going to eat at a diner," I said, my eyes moving over her face, "And after that is a surprise."

"A surprise?" her eyes darkened as she glanced down at her clothes again, "Am I dressed okay for where we're going?"

This woman really had no fucking clue how much she affected me but she would know eventually how she had stolen my heart with each smile, each laugh and each word she spoke. I gripped her hand in mine, my eyes boring into hers.

"Becca, you are beautiful," I said, brushing the fingertips of my free hand over her cheek, "One day, you will look in the mirror and see exactly what I see when I look at you and then, I'll have to convince you that I'm worthy to be in your presence."

She smiled softly, "Has anyone told you that you are a charmer?"

A grin slid over my face, "Often but it doesn't mean anything unless I've charmed you."

She shook her head, causing her high ponytail to hit her cheeks, "Oh you've charmed me," she said, laughing, "That's exactly why we're dating."

I started the car and pulled out of the parking lot as the worry I had for her dissipated, "So, are you saying you are dating me for my personality? That's a first."