Chapter Thirty-Lance

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you so much for reading Dirty Little Tease.  I hope everyone is healthy and safe.  I truly appreciate everyone's patience while life has hit us all hard.  This is the last chapter of Dirty Little Tease.  However, there will be an epilogue.  Also, there will be my author's note and information on book three which will be called Dirty Little Flirt.  That will be Lena's big brother, Jay's story.  So, those of you who have loved him will hopefully be excited.

Thank you all for being with me on this journey.  I truly appreciate all of you.  

-XXXX Amanda 

**********

-Three Months Later

My eyes followed Becca around the kitchen as she chopped vegetables. Her brow was scrunched as the blade flew across the cutting board. I smiled softly. Her passion was truly cooking.

"Have you thought about returning to a restaurant?" I asked, tilting my head as I studied her.

She chewed her bottom lip and shrugged, "I've talked to every restaurant in town," she said, her voice cracking as she raised her beautiful eyes to mine, "They don't have any openings. I guess Linc really did derail my dreams of being a chef."

I shook my head, my heart clenching as she took a deep breath returning to chopping, "Becca, I'm sure something will come through."

She shrugged and then, gave me a sad smile, "I'm sure you're right," she said, her voice still coated with sadness.

I rose and kissed her temple, "I'm going to go get some work done while you get dinner ready," I said, raising my brow, "Unless you want me to help."

She burst out laughing as she remembered my last attempt at assisting her in the kitchen. It ended with a small fire, "No," she said, chuckling, "I don't want you burning down the kitchen."

I smirked and then, covered my heart, "I can't be good at everything."

"No," she said, pursing her lips, "You can show me something you are good at tonight."

"As you wish," I said, backing away with a wink, "Call me when the food is ready."

She nodded once but before I entered the office I had set up in the spare bedroom, I glanced at her, finding her with her head lowered as she stared at the chopped vegetables. I rubbed my chest, it aching with her sadness.

I stepped through the door, moving toward the desk and picking up the phone, dialing a number. I smiled as the line connected to the person who would help me take away Becca's sadness and give her back everything that had been stolen from her.

**********

Two weeks later, Becca sat beside me, a blindfold hiding her pretty eyes. She had smirked and asked if I was revealing a fantasy. With her sitting beside me, her lips pursed, the fantasy did spark to life. Hmmm...Maybe later. Right now, I had something more important to do.

The town sparked around us. A mixture of college students, families and those dressed in business attire moved down the sidewalks toward whatever form of entertainment or business they had for the night.

Becca tilted her head as voices sank through the windows and into the car and she frowned, "Where are we?" she asked touching the blindfold.

"Nuh-uh," I said, smiling widely, "We aren't there yet. Don't you dare ruin the surprise."

She moved her hand away from her face, her lips pursing, "How long will it be?"

I pulled into a parking lot and parked, gripping her hand, "We're here but don't take off the blindfold yet. She nodded but I narrowed my eyes, "Do you promise?"

"I promise," she said and I sensed that she rolled her eyes.

I kissed her temple, "Be a good girl," I said in her ear, causing her to shiver. I smiled that I could still cause this reaction from her.

I exited the car running to the passenger door and opening it. I gripped her hand and led her out of the car toward a building, opening the door for us to enter. The building was dark but my heart was pounding at what was hiding in the shadows, hoping she would accept it...Hoping she would love it.

"Okay," I said in her ear, "Take off the blindfold."

She reached up and pulled the blindfold from her face and chuckled, "If you wanted me in a darkened room, we could have done that at home."

"I think you'll like this better," I said, turning on the lights.

I held my breath as she blinked. Her eyes widened as she took in the dining room of the empty restaurant before her. Tables covered with white linen decorated the Greek styled room. She inhaled, her hand fluttering to her chest.

"Lance?" She said my name with a silent question behind it.

"You said you couldn't find a place to continue your career as a chef so I found you one," I said, giving her a smile.

"Who owns this place?" She asked, her eyes wide.

"You do," I said, raising my brows, "This is your restaurant."

"How did you do this?" She asked, her voice shaky as she scanned the restaurant again as if afraid it would disappear.

"He might have had some help from me," My mother said stepping from the kitchen with Ryland beside her, "A friend of mine owned this restaurant but they wanted to retire. Lance gave her one hell of a deal."

"And Asher, Lena, Jay and Gideon might have helped too," I said, smirking when they stepped out of the kitchen.

"Asshole," Asher said, rolling his eyes.

"Always," I said, rolling my eyes.

Nica and Carina followed behind them, "And somehow, we got conned into cleaning," Carina said, raising her brows as she faced Becca, "Something about us getting jobs here once this place opens."

Tears ran down Becca's cheeks as she nodded but then, she turned toward me, "Are you sure?"

I wrapped my arms around her waist, "Sure about what?"

"About giving me this restaurant," she said and my heart squeezed because there were times when Becca still doubted herself.

"I'm sure because I have faith in you...I believe in you, Becca," I said, caressing her cheek, "You are going to make this restaurant the talk of the town. I know you are and everyone else in this room knows you will too."

She glanced around the room once more before turning back to me and kissing me, "I love you so much, Lance."

"And I love you," I said pulling her close to me, knowing that no matter what Becca was the only woman in this world who owned my heart.