Chapter Nine-Lance

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope everyone is having a great day!  Thank you so much for reading Dirty Little Tease!  You will never know how much it means to me.  

News: Have you noticed the picture above?  I have decided to begin to release my M.C. romance which means there will be a schedule change.  If you've noticed Fire and Ice has two releases during the week...It will go down to one.  This series will take the Tuesday spot starting the 8th of October.  Fire and Ice will still be uploaded on Fridays.  The truth is this story has been sitting on my computer for a while and it's time to let it see the light.  Grimm Retributions is very mature.  In other words there will be violence, language and naughty sexual situations so please be warned.  I do hope you will check it out.

Thank you so much.  I hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please turn that star orange.  Comments are appreciated.  If you have questions, comment or send me a message.

-XXXX Amanda

**********

I was woken up by someone pounding on my front door. I groaned before glancing at Becca relieved to find that the night before hadn't been a dream. I sighed kissing her temple before moving from the bed and throwing on a pair of grey sweatpants and t-shirt before almost running to the front door before whoever the bastard was banging on it woke Becca.

I opened the door finding Lena's brother, Jay standing on my front porch with his brow furrowed, "I have never wanted to shoot anyone until now," I said, squinting out of one eye trying to block the bright sun from burning out my corneas, "Congratulations on being my first victim."

"Do you know where Becca is?" He asked, tilting his head as he studied my face. At one time, I had been jealous of Jay's relationship with Becca but now, I knew they were as close as siblings with Jay as protective of her as he was Lena, "Lena is freaking out and she said neither of you are answering your phones."

"Damn it," I said, frowning because we had made Lena worry on her honeymoon, "I should have had Becca call."

"She's here?" He asked, relief settling over her features, "Linc called Lena and from what I could understand he was saying that Becca would pay for ruining his life and there were some threats toward you too. That's why I came here."

I narrowed my eyes because if he was calling Lena that meant he was out of jail, "That fucking bastard," I said, stepping back so Jay could step inside, "Come on...I'll tell you what happened. Do you want some coffee?"

Jay rubbed his hand over his blue-green eyes before sighing as his broad shoulders slumped forward, "Please."

I poured Jay a cup of black coffee and placed it in front of him, "Thanks, man," he said, running his hand through his strawberry-blond hair exhaustion clear on his features as he yawned. Sympathy flooded me. The man worked too much for his own good and this shit with Linc was cutting into his much-needed sleep schedule, "What happened?"

I grimaced, "After the wedding, I found Becca and Linc arguing in the hallway of the hotel," I said, gritting my teeth with the memory, "He hit her. I punched him and because her landlord is his father, she knew it would cause problems. She was going to go back to her parents."

"She fucking hates them," Jay said frowning, "Especially after how they treated Barrett."

"I know so instead, she's staying with me," I said, glancing toward the room where she slept, "We thought that would solve most of her problem with Linc but when Carina showed up to get her stuff, he attacked her. Gideon was able to come rescue her. They called the police. He went to jail but not without threats to Becca."