Chapter Eight-Becca

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope you're having a great day!  Thank you for reading Dirty Little Tease!  I truly appreciate the support I've gotten from everyone.  It means a lot to me.  It also means so much that you are enjoying my books.

Questions: I do try to answer all the questions asked of me.  The question I was asked this week a lot is:  Which of your books have romance in them?  Answer: All of them.  So, here are the subgenres for each series.  Paranormal romance: The Silver Grove Academy Series, The White Rose Vampire Series and The Brazil Werewolf Series.  The Dark Souls Series can be put here but it's more of a dark romance.  So, Dark Romance: The Dark Souls Series and The Beautiful Darkness Series.  This is obviously a contemporary or erotic romance which I will be doing more of.  

News: For those who love Sparked I did add an aesthetic of Gabe at the end.  I will be also adding one for Brianna and one to represent their relationship.  I hope you check them out.  

I do hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting.  Comments are appreciated and if you have questions, comment or leave me a message.

-Amanda

Warning: This chapter contains sexual situations including intercourse. 

**********

Lance had my heart in his hands. I knew that as we walked into his house after watching the stars. He leaned toward me and kissed my neck causing me to shiver as he grinned against my skin.

"Are we still teasing?" I asked raising my brow because truthfully, I was done with the game. Call me a quitter but I wanted him in every way possible but I was still going to make him pay for teasing me so much first.

"I told you that I intend to win," He said, grinning, showing his dimples.

"Once you beg you lose," I said, wiggling my brows fully intending to make him beg before I gave in and allowed him to conquer my body the way he conquered my heart.

"Why am I frightened but extremely turned on?" He asked, chuckling and showing those dimples again that I loved so much.

I gave him a saucy grin as I left him standing in the middle of the living room to go shower. When I was clean and shaved, I dressed in the exact same panties he had found in the box with the matching bra. I blow-dried my hair allowing it to fall around my shoulders in soft waves and brushed my teeth.

I grinned before I stepped out of the bedroom finding Lance on the bed. His eyes widened.

He narrowed his eyes suddenly suspicious, "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to bed," I said, giving him my most innocent smile.

"In that?" he asked, pointing his finger toward my bra and panties as his eyes lit with desire.

"I wanted to be comfortable," I said, fluttering my lashes, "You do want me to be comfortable, don't you?"

He narrowed his eyes, "You do know how cruel it is to tease a man who has been celibate for over six months, don't you?"

I laid down next to him, "Afraid you're going to lose?" I asked, my voice syrupy sweet.

He turned toward me and nuzzled my ear, "Bring it on, baby," he said, taking my earlobe between his teeth, "And oh look, it's my turn."

His fingertips brushed over the tops of my breasts, causing me to gasp as he kissed down the column of my throat pulling the skin between his teeth and causing me to arch off the bed. He grinned against my skin.