OS 3.6

*Hey you guys! This series was supposed to end two chapters ago but I literally cannot get myself to. Emotional Attachment hoagyi isse. I'll keep it going as long as you guys want me to, just let me know what kinda situations do you want Sidharth and Shehnaz to face inside the house as a couple, and I'll literally pour my heart out into it! Tell me in the comments. This chapter is for Sairrrr my jaaneman! For the idea and for the plot, Inna saara pyaar tujhe. And to all of you.*

*****

"Baby tujhe kya khaarish hai? Maine bola na meri tareef kar. Tu merese pyaar hi nahi karta. Bas chummi chati karni hoti hai, tab tera pyaar ugal ugal ke bahar aata hai. Kutta." Shehnaz whined, slamming her head onto a very sleepy Sidharth's chest.

"Baby subah subah uthke kya tareef karu teri?" He mumbled.

"Meri lips ki, meri forehead ki, meri jawline ki, meri aakhon ki, meri tareef. Poori ki poori tareef kar.." She demanded.

"Teri lips ki bolke karu ya karke karu?" He smirked down at her, finally opening his eyes.

"Haaye kitna papi hai tu. kamina. Main theek bol rahi thi, tujhe sirf chummi chati karni hoti hai." She whined, he lifted his head up, pecking her quickly on her lips and laid his head back down, cuddling her closer and closing his eyes.

"Sidhaaaaarth." She whined, trying to pull herself out of his grip.

"Chal tu soja. Captain ke naam pe jab kukudooku bajega na? Tab pata chalega. Main tera muh bhi nahi lagungi poora din." She said smacking him on his chest and walking out of the captain's room. He finally opened his eyes to see if she really left, he wasn't surprised to find her crouching down in front of their bed in the common bedroom area, pulling out his box of medicines and then her jewelry box that was in the storage unit below the bed. He watched, confused, as she looked at the contents of the medicines box and then spoke into her mic. He never really thought about how his medicines for his typhoid and energy vitamins were refilled, he simply assumed that the creative team would keep and eye out and send in medicines from time to time. She kept a check on it for him and informed the team, she never ever told him that she was doing that, nor would she ever, he knew he wouldn't have known if he didn't see it today.

An adoring smile spread across his face as she pulled out a beautiful pair of earrings and her eyes lit up looking at them. He pondered upon what he just witnessed, no one apart from his mother and sometimes his sisters cared for him the way Shehnaz did. His thoughts went back to the night many weeks ago when he they had a fight and Shehnaz tried to pacify him so many times but he kept up his fight with her, this was just a few days after he returned back to the house from the hospital. He remembered how despite being in a fight, she had woken up in the middle of the night to massage the aching muscles all over his body. The first time when she did it, he believed that it was just so that he could talk to her again but he remembered how she woke up multiple times through out the night, just from a mere movement of his body because of discomfort or a groan that erupted out of his mouth because of pain, she didn't even need to be asked, she just got up and massaged him like it was her duty. Now that he admitted and knew that he was in love with her, he just fell deeper in love with her at the memory, he realised just how much she loved him, he believed that actions spoke louder than words, he thought of the smallest things she did for him every day out of love, like putting oil in his hair, kissing his hand to calm him down when he is angry, how she rubbed his feet with oil when they got too dry, how she caressed his face till he fell asleep, how she put her self-respect at stake just to be with him or just like now, how she checked for his medicines and made sure every day was simply easier for him to get through. He cursed at himself for all the times he doubted her loyalty towards him and hurt her in the process. Now one would or could ever love him the way she does.