OS 1.3

*This chapter wasn't a part of the plan but since one of the readers asked me to, I'll do it. You guys are truly frickin amazing ❤️*

The next day morning was somewhat bittersweet, Sidharth tried to act as if nothing had happened the day before but Shehnaaz still seemed slightly strained from the events of yesterday. Sidharth laid down in bed next to Shehnaaz who seemed to be lost in thought as she rested her back on the fluffy white bed rest, sipping tea from the bowl. Sidharth couldn't bear the silence, usually, Shehnaaz would have been relentlessly talking his ears off by this time as he tried to sleep. But he was hoping she would start bothering and disturbing him. He'd have that over her being silent any day.

He finally looked up at her and her creased eyebrows, she was deep in thought and he knew about what. Today was Friday, Salman Sir would be here to shoot for Weekend - Ka - Vaar, and by the end of it, someone would leave the house, What if it was her? What if she had to leave the place that gave her all the attention, name and fame that she had been blessed with? Most of all, what if she had to leave Sidharth earlier than she was alright with?  Again, was this all worth it?

"Nahi jayegi tu." He assured her cupping her face in his hand.

"Heh?" She looked down at him.

"Nahi jayegi tu." He repeated.

She pulled her face out of his slight grip, pushing his hand away, "Yaar main toh chahthi hoon ki mai jaoon. Main toh chahthi hoon ki mai jaoon. Main dekhna bhi nahi chahthi kisiko" She said exasperated. 

"Meko bhi nahi?" He asked, testing her. 

She shook her head 'no'. They both knew that she was lying.

"Toh game ab aakhri hafte mein pohonch gaya isiliye?" He questioned her again.

"Nahi. Jo cheeje huyi hain, uss cheej se. Aakhri hafte main tu pohonch, koyi aur pohonche koyi farak nahi padtha. Mujhe lalach nahi hai kisi cheej ka." She told him clearly.

"Isiliye tereko farak nahi padta..." He said again.

"Naa mujhe iss ka..." she said, rubbing her forefinger and thumb together, indicating money, "Naa mujhe logonka." She stated. 

"Accha accha. Sahi baat hai." Sidharth said, looking away from her. 

"Mujhe chahiye mere apne bandhe, mere saath jo bohot attached hai. Seedhi si baath hai." She said to him, implying again that she doesn't need the money or the fame or anything, she just needed the company of her own people, him. She needed him to be there for her and with her. 

"Saala fake pyaar nahi chahiye mujhe. Shehnaz ne yeh kiya, Shehnaz ne vo kiya. BC, tumne kuch nahi kiya, sab kuch Shehnaz ne hi kiya." She ranted on. She hated the fact that Sidharth's team included Paras and Mahira, despite it being for his game, she found it utterly distasteful that they both were around her and Sidharth so much. 

She admitted that the biggest paap, the biggest mistake and the biggest blunder she'd done in the show was choosing Paras as her connection during the first week. Their vibes didn't match, in fact she found them so incredibly negative. Mahira and Paras had left no opportunity to humiliate and put Shehnaz down, constantly and consistently. But she never made a demand for Sidharth's stand against them for her, because frankly, she didn't need it. She was child-like and happy, there was an innocence to her soul but she was also a very strong person. She had endured enough in life to stand up for herself and not fall weak. She knew she could give it back to Paras and Mahira if she wanted to but like she always said - if she got too deep into the politics of this game, she'd lose herself and that was a risk she was not willing to take. She did not want to be known for being the person who was carried forward on Sidharth's back either. She always kept her game and her relationship with Sidharth different, but somehow they always clashed and tested them time and time again. Shehnaz understood Sidharth's loyalty to the game and vowed to never stand between him and his goals. Because isn't that what is needed the most in a relationship? Their happiness becomes yours, and his Sana would never ask him to choose her over the game. After all, there were only a few days to go. They had a lifetime to figure life out after they were done with it.