OS 3.1

*This is probably the most requested one-shot series I have received, the week before Shehnaz's birthday, the ugliest fight Sidharth and Shehnaz had. You guys, this is the 4th time I'm watching these episodes and I always cry like it's the first time. I have such a soft spot for Shehnaz; like my heart was physically hurting watching her cry. I don't think I've ever cried for someone else like I did for her, like I wanna hug her and protect her all the time. I hope you guys like this series because it literally took extreme emotional involvement to write them.*

*******

This Weekend-Ka-Vaar slightly took a toll on almost everyone in the house, mostly on Sidharth and Shehnaz. The happiness Shehnaz felt after meeting Gautam Gulati, she had been a huge fan of his for almost 5 years now and that was an epic fan-girl moment for her, when he walked into the house, went straight up to meet her, in his style that she was mad about, and a few hours later, the entry of Kartik Aryan, finding out that she was Amrita Singh's favorite contestant, her joy knew no bounds, but this happiness seemed to be shortlived. She had gotten attention, recognition, and validation from all the people she admired but the confidence and happiness she felt quickly faded when the person she possibly loved the most, Sidharth Shukla, said that he wouldn't want to see Shehnaz in his future. He might've said this in a funny way, taking up her flipping as a reason, that she flipped from him to Gautam to Karthik earlier that day, but Shehnaz felt every ounce of happiness from the previous events drain out of her body. Here she was, praying and hoping that she had a future with him, but he straight up didn't want anything to do with her. She took another blow when the caller of the week completely crushed her by accusing her of never supporting Sidharth in the game and that she had to answer to a stranger about her standing with Sidharth.

Later on, Salman Khan had confronted Paras on many topics, one of them including the words he used he used for Shehnaz's father. He received a good earful from him for going out of line and speaking against Shehnaz. That evening, Shehnaz sat with Paras to talk to him about what had gone down.

"Ab tune boldiya jo boldiya. Vaise bhi aaj tereko bohot sunna pada issliye main iss topic ko chod rahi hoon. Mujhe malum hai ki mein kaun hoon aur mera baap kaun hain, inn sab se jo log bolthe hai, usse mujhe koi farak nahi padtha. Tu iske wajah se apna game math kharab kar." She told him, no one understood how she could handle the situation this way. Was it her naiveness or was she just that nice?

"Nahi. Main maan tha hoon ki jo bhi maine bola, woh galath tha. Lekin mere dimaag sadd gaya tha uss waqt aur mein tere papa ko bhi sorry bol raha hoon." He said, trying to fix the mess.

"Main ek baat batathi hoon tujhe. Papa merese khasam leke gaye hain ki main tera muh nahi lagungi ab se. Aur main unka kasam pura karungi. Kyunki tu jaisa hai na? Aur jaisa baath kar tha hai? Mujhe apna apna, Punjab wali feeling aathi hai aur issliye main tere se attached hoon lekin mujhe tu bilkul pasand nahi aur iss liye main tujhse door rehena chahthi hoon kyunki mujhe terese woh apnapan nahi feel karni hai." She told him clearly.

"Haan haan sahi baath hai. Chal." He said, dismissing the conversation. 

******
The next morning, Sidharth and Shehnaz laid down in bed together when suddenly Sidharth said, "Tu apna bed change karle."

"Kya?" Shehnaz asked him, confused.

"Bed change karle." He repeated.

Main nahi kar rahi apna bed change."

"Tujhe problem ho rahi haina?" He said.

"Kya? Problem tujhe ho rahi hai."

"Tu jaake apne doston ke saath so ja." He taunted her. Where was this coming from? Shehnaz was confused.