OS 2.2

*You guys, we're gonna hit 10k reads super soon, I didn't acknowledge the other milestones, forgive me for that but you guys literally have my heart. This Sidnaaz community and it's positivity makes me wanna thrive everyday. Thank you so much for being so supportive and accepting of the last chapter. Lost of love to you😭❤️*

*****

It was a brand new day in the Bigg Boss. House and despite being pulled out of the Captaincy race, Shehnaz was very happy. She now could get dressed up and sit around looking pretty, claiming all of Sidharth's attention and not stress over these petty tasks. At least that's what she thought.

She wore a white color lehenga with a silver shimmer, her hair was in a loose bun, make up to the minimal, she looked like an angel, shining in the sun, the brightest smile on her face. She missed Sidharth's presence around her but she understood that he was in the game and she took that time to spend with Shehbaz.

A while later, she could hear the contestants' voices, screaming and accusing each other and she was so grateful that she didn't have to be a part of the fight. It was late in the afternoon, almost evening when she found her way to the little window on the wall of the vault, Sidharth sat on his knees and called out to her.

"Kya hua baby? Haan baby?" He said in a childish voice that used with her often.

"Tune mereko awaaz kyun nahi lagayi?" She asked her, feigning sadness in her voice and walking away from the window.

"Math jao na." He said sweetly in the same voice.

"Shehnaz! Shehnaz!" He screamed again, this time in his normal voice.

"Tu mujhe miss hi nahi karta." She whined, from a distance.

"Phir bulatha toh nahi aati tu." He said, pushing the upper half of his body through the window and calling out her name again.

Shehnaz let out a happy laugh and ran towards him, the bangles that filled her beautiful wrists clinked happily, she wrapped her arms around his and started pulling him through but soon realised that he was too big to be pulled through, she crouches down before him, grabbing his face and kissing him all over.

She completely sits down and he moves back and then started his Gandhi's demands, "Chal ab sabke saamne meri tareef kar. Dekh maine kitni achi dress peheni hui hai." She said, a grin broke out on Sidharth's as he listened to her sweet demands, with every intention to fulfill them.

"Bohot pyaari dress hai yaar ye." He said looking down at her.

"Haina?" She chuckled and smiled at him.

"Uspe phool kitne khoobsurat hai." He complimented her again.

"Mujhe ek kiss de yaha pe." She made an another demand, pointing to her forehead. A blush rose up his cheeks. How on earth would Mr. Sidharth Private Shukla give his Gadhi a kiss in front of everyone? He was so shy and the way Shehnaz challenged his shyness made it worse for him. He had kissed many girls on their foreheads, he was an actor afterall, but that was it. He was acting and none of those girls were his Shehnaz. None of them made his heart flutter nor did they make him want to keep their moments to themselves to save them from the evil eyes. A small smile grew into his face at her demand.

"Woh mai nahi karsakta." He denied her.

"Mai 10 tak ginnungi, agar mujhe ek kiss nahi mila na? Mai tera mooh bhi nahi lagungi." She warned him, his fingers drummed against the window knowing very well that if she was determined, she wouldn't.

"Abey chal na yaar. Paka math." He said trying to avoid the PDA.

"Sidharth main sach bol rahi hoon. Main idhar ek baar bhi nahi aungi agar tune nahi kiya toh." She told him.