OS 3.4

Sidharth and Shehnaz laid down in their beds facing each other, just like they used to whenever they had their raw and naked conversations, the only difference was the distance between them and their hands were separated. Sidharth always had a habit of playing with her fingers, entwining them with his own or just caressing them with love. He missed that. He missed the feeling of how perfectly her hand fit in his, how they melted together and became one. He missed her.

"Kya hua tujhe?" He asked her, his voice almost inaudible. She wasn't looking at him, despite facing him, her eyes were either closed or trained on the floor. She tried to busy herself.

"Hmm?" She asked.

"Kya hua tujhe? Aisa kyun kar rahi hain?" He repeated.

"Aisa matlab kaisa?" She giggled.

"Baat kyun nahi kar rahi hai?" He asked her, he tried to be serious but a smile threatened to make its way onto his face with her previous question.

"Tu kaun hai ki main tere se baat karun?" She asked him, covering her face and turning away.

"Kya? Pagal ho gayi tu? Aisa kyun bol rahi hai?" He frowned.

"Kyunki meri zindagi hai. Meri marzi hai aur mere zindagi mein sirf meri hi marzi chalegi. Toh mujhe tere se baat nahi karni toh main nahi karungi." She threw his own words back at him.

He mentally face palmed, this was just the beginning of the manao-ing session, this girl was witty and completely mad, he feared the rest of the day, he was scared of all the words he spoke being thrown back at him by her.

"Tu jo un logon ke saath bait thi hai jo mujhe bura bhala bol the hai, mujhe nahi gussa aayega?" He tried to reason with her.

"Aur tu jo bait tha hai? Un logon ke muh se mere liye galat kya, baddhua nikhal thi hai. Toh main kya bolu? Maine thuje kabhi nahi roka game mein lekin darr lagta hain ki tu un logon ke baaton mein aajayega. Lekin na. Koyi nahi. Aaja unke baaton mein. Kar tereko jo karna hai. Vaise bhi, rishta todna bada aasan hai tere liye." She said.

"Woh log mere saamne teri burayi kabhi nahi ki." He tried to defend himself.

She simply let out an emotionless and sarcastic laugh.

"Shehnaz..." He began but before he could, Shehnaz got up and walked away, leaving him completely in awe of her. He witnessed her taking a step down, doing anything in her power to get him to talk to her, silently took all the venom he spewed at her the entire last week, but not today, she was finally showing him how upset she was, how much he had hurt her and he was happy, he knew he didn't deserve her love and forgiveness just yet and he was willing to work for it. To do anything it takes for her to talk to him again.

He laid in bed and watched her as she sat on the table and cut the vegetables, the rest of the housemates were fighting and screaming about the duties in the house, the topic suddenly came down to Shehnaz.

"Sana tu bol. Maine 3 din se roti nayi bana rahi hoon? Mahira tab se chadi jaa rahi hai ki khana usne akele banaya hai 3 din se. Aur itna jataugi toh khane mein kisi ko koyi interest nahi. Main aur Sana banalenge kal se. " Rashmi said.

"Bol ne de Rashmi. Chod de. Iss ghar mein dhed sau cameras hain. Sabki jhoot pakde jaayenge. Pata chal raha hoga kitne paani mein hain, sabke sab." She said, she implied more than what the conversation about. She had faith that their dirty games were being exposed to the viewers outside.

"Sana tujhe toh sirf footage leni hai. Kya bol rahi hai tu? Saali kamini." Paras said.

"Eh zaban sambhal ke. Kaun hai tu? Zyada chadna math. Dhoor reh tu merese. Main Rashmi se baat kar rahi thi. Maine tera naam bhi nahi liya. Saale chad jaate hain sab log." She retaliated.