OS 1.4

*You guys have my heart ❤️😭*

Almost an hour passed by and Sidharth and Shehnaaz were still comfortably asleep on the bed in the bathroom area but were soon awoken by the music that played loudly throughout the house. 'Shut up and Bounce', Shehnaz recognized the song. 

"Galti se play hogaya kya?" Shehnaz asked innocently.

"Pagal hai kya? Galti se kyun play karenge. Uth. Koyi aya hoga." He said pulling himself out of bed.

"Arey Shilpa Shetty toh nahi. Unhi ka gaana hai yeh." She told him.

"Haan." Sidharth mumbled as he made his face towards to sink to wash off all the lipstick marks his Gadhi left on his face. Shehnaz let out a loud chuckle looking at him as she walked out and into the bedroom to grab her mic and put away her things, Sidharth followed her shortly after.

They could see Shilpa Shetty outside in the garden area grooving to the music along with Paras and Mahira. They met her with a warm hug. After having a fun yoga session with her in the garden area, where Sidharth very adorably thanked Shilpa for making his Sana his partner for the couple's yoga, they moved into the living area for another activity.

Shilpa Shetty spoke about her personal connection with Bigg Boss. She was the winner of the Celebrity Big Brother 5, the British version of Bigg Boss and later on when she returned to India, she hosted the second season of the show.

"Yeh mic pehen ke mere bohot saari yaadein taaza hogayi. Bigg Boss aur mera ek 12 years ka connect hai and I'm very nostalgic right now. This show has the ability to make someone famous overnight. And maine bohot saari seasons dekhi hai lekin itna entertaining lot kabhi nahi dekha hai so a big round of applause to all of you. There were so many moments that I still remember as a contest, both good and bad. So today, I want you guys to tell me what were some of your worst and some of your best moments in the house."

The housemates went on about their journies one after the other, it was Shehnaz's turn to talk about her moments in the house.

"Meri bohot saari best memory hai. Kyunki mujhe iss ghar mein attention bohot mili hai. Aur maine jo kabhi dekha nahi tha, mujhe vo sabh milgaya iss ghar mein.  Matlab pura mere jo dreams the A to Z iss ghar mein poore ho chuke hai. Mere mummy hai na? Woh kehthi thi ki, kya naam hai? Jo yeh tu bolthi reheti hai na ki tu ek choti model hai, dekhna tu itni sundhar hai ki ek din Salman Khan ke saath khadi hogi. Aur who sach mein hogaya." Shenaz sweetly answered.

"So sweet. Aur worst?" Shilpa questioned.

"Worst memory hmm..?" She thought out loud.

"Worst na jab mei pehli baar nominate hui thi na? Tab mujhe laga tha ki mera safar yahi tak hai. Mujhe laga tha ki Sana tu sab bade celebrity ke saath nominate hui hai, ab to tujhe jaana hi hai. Par na? Mera safar khatam nahi hua. Mai safe hogayi." She answered with the sweetest smile on her face. That was Shehnaz. There was not a negative bone in her body and she thrived on love and positivity. She turned negativity into her positive energy and God knows Sidharth Shukla needed that kind of energy in his life.

"Sid?" Shilpa Shetty asked continuing the process. 

"Meri best memory.. ah when I was in the secret room and maine dekha tha ki ye.." he rested his hand softly onto Shehnaz's thigh, "Shehnaz was finding it difficult to be here mere bina. It was nice to know ki maine aisa ek connection banaya." His hand constantly ran across his face, rubbing his chin as he spoke about the moment that warmed his heart. Sidharth wasn't the one to ever speak about the state of his heartor anything emotional, sakht launda Sidharth Shukla just admitted that the best memory that he would take back with him was with his Sana.