OS 1.5

"Shehnaz! Shehnaz!" Sidharth's voice filled the house, he called out to her from the bathroom area.

"Kya hua? Khaana bhi nahi khaane deta. Kutta." She walked in with her plate in her hand and mumbling to herself but loud enough for him to hear.

"Gaali math de. Character pe math ja." He screamed playfully.

"Vahi hai tera character. Kutte wala." She said to him.

"Kutta boletho Characterless ya character more?" He asked her.

"Tu toh less hi hai. Kamina." She threw back at him.

"Theek hai. Aise hi gaali dete dete yeh shirt press karde na?" He asked her sweetly, getting up from the floor and leaving a lingering kiss on her cheek and then grabbed a piece of her paratha from her plate and dipped it into the dahi and put it into his mouth.

"Pappiya kaam nahi karengi. Jaake khud karle." She said to him, stuffing the last of the paratha into her mouth.

"Abey nahana hai. Varna meko koi sharam nahi. Yeh shorts mein baith jaaunga aake bahar. Vaise bhi Salman sir ne dekhliya uss din bhi. Kuch nahi jaayega." He told her with no shame.

"Chittar padenge tujhe bahar jaate hi teri mummy se." She reminded him of his mother's desire for him to wear full clothes all day.

"Meri maa ko nakhush karegi tu? Ja na baby press karde. Varna Aarti se kara dunga nayi toh." He retaliated.

"Saala tu sacchi characterless hai bey!" She said to him, irritated.

Just then Aarti walked into the area, she somehow always found her way into every situation and it brought out the greatest level of annoyance in Shehnaz. She liked Aarti a lot but since the past few weeks, ever since her fight with Sidharth before her birthday, she had been getting on her nerves.

Shehnaz was very smart and she realised that Aarti, in her head believed that this fight was it for Sidharth and Shehnaz, it was the longest they had gone without talking and it was their most awful fight they had ever had. A lot of things were said and done. Ever since that fight, Aarti took it as a free pass to pick on everything Shehnaz did because she believed now Sidharth had nothing to do with her and she didn't have to put up the pretentious act to be around him anymore. But little did she know, that they were Sidharth and Shehnaz, no gross fight could ever pull them apart. They hadn't gotten the 'Begum' and 'Badshah' title for no reason. They were superior as individual personalities and as well as a pair. Aarti's spirit to pursue Sidharth, especially after Kashmera's little input had been broken and now she was unnecessarily bitter towards Shehnaz and extremely unnecessarily sweet towards Sidharth, which added to her annoyance double the amount. And Sidharth being Sidharth seemed very unnerved and unaffected by all this despite knowing it all. That's who he was, he didn't give out any reactions nor did he change his behavior towards people because they have an issue from their side. Well, everyone except for his Sana.

"Sid mein kardu?" She asked as soon as she saw him pleading Shehnaz to press his shirt. Shehnaz gave him the strongest warning glance, she would definitely be mad at him if he let her. No matter how much bhav she khaos, Sidharth was still hers and that too, haq se.

"Nahi nahi. Yeh kardegi. Sirf bhav kha rahi hai yeh." Sidharth said, Shehnaz looked up at him in surprise, she was half convinced that he'd have Aarti press the shirt because she was so willing.

"Aye gadhi. Hogaya ab tera drama. Jaake kar." He said to her, he took up Shehnaz's advice finally, 'Haq rakh mujpe.'

"Ek sharth pe." She said.

"Bhounk." Sidharth demanded.

"Raat ke barthan tu mere saath karega. Vaisa bhi baitha rehata hai jab tak mai sone keliye nahi aati. Karle mere saath." She told him.