OS 3.5

'Mujhko kya hua hai,
Kyo main kho gaya hoon
Paagal tha main pehle,
Ya ab ho gaya hoon
Behki hai nigahein
Aur bikhre hain baal
Tumne banaya hai,
Kya apna ye haal

Koi mil gaya, Koi mil gaya..
Mera dil gaya, Mera dil gaya..
Kya bataoon yaaron, Kya bataoon yaaron
Main to hil gaya, Main to hil gaya..
Koi mil gaya, mil hi gaya, mil gaya..
Hey mil hi gaya, Mil gaya..'

Shehnaz giggled loudly in her sleep, "Sidhaaaarth!" She whispered, nuzzling her face into his neck, pulling into him more because of the lack of space on the canopy bed they had fallen asleep on the night before in he bathroom area.

"Hmm?" He said, not opening his eyes.

"Bebu dekh kya gaana bajj raha hai. Tera dil gaya." She giggled sweetly, teasing him.

"Chal bey paka math." He said, finally opening his eyes and looking down at her. A smile made its way into his face looking at her smiling face. She giggled again, resting her face on his chest, kissing it.

She got up and started dancing in front of the mirror, all of her moves pointing at Sidharth, a slight blush took over his face remembering the night before, his stomach churned, this time in a positive way. She walked up to him and danced onto him, he rested his hands on her waist, closing his eyes, still sleepy but her jerks and moves while dancing didn't let him rest, he let out a breath not believing how active his ball of energy was early in the morning. Neither of them noticed when Arti, Vishal and Shefali came into the bathroom area.

"It's my birthday." She yelled and kissed him on his cheek.

"Happy Birthday moti." He said, nuzzling his face into her neck.

"Chal uth ab. Brush karle. Aaj ready hoja mere liye." She whispered, running her hands through his hair making him sigh out loud.

"Hmm.." he said nonchalantly.

"Sana woh kabhi ready nahi hota, tere liye aaj hoga? Shayad hojaye. Chal Sid hoja na, mere kehene pe. Uska birthday hai aaj." They heard Aarti's voice, breaking them out of their bubble. Shehnaz cursed under her breath, rolling her eyes but not making any efforts to look at her, Sidharth let out a laugh, sensing her irritation, she tightened her grip on Sidharth's hair and pulled on it.

"Abey Gadhi mere baal. Rukjaaa tere liye hi ready honga meri maa." He screamed in pain, completely ignoring their presence.

"Kya dabaav hai yaar. It's a good thing it's your birthday, na Sid?" Shefali said, in her ever woke and know-it-all voice.

"Aapke kehene pe chaand taare todd lau, kapde kya cheej hai." He said sarcastically, laughing. Shehnaz rolled her eyes at his way of diverting the topic.

"Mazaak kar rahe hai hum bass! Happy birthday Sana!" Shefali laughed and pulled her into a hug as soon as Shehnaz got up. She couldn't believe how irritatingly fake they were in front of her.

"Thank you Shefali." She said nonchalantly.

"Happy birthday phir se!" Arti hugged her next and Vishal after that, she felt Sidharth's hand on the small of her back, making her giggle. Jealous isko bolna chahiye. Mereko nahi.

Most of the housemates were in the bathroom area, some were showering, some were brushing their teeth, some going about their morning skin routine, Shehnaz sat on the bed again, her heart was literally all over it, she didn't want to leave it, it seemed like her safe haven where she found the happiest part of her world. Her mind kept going back to the events of the night before, she couldn't forget the feeling of Sidharth's lips on hers, she constantly touched them, trying to feel him on them again and again. He was out in the garden area, probably taking a smoke, they had been separated for a few minutes but she craved his presence again. She craved him. She was lost in his thoughts and didn't notice when he came and sat down next to her, he seemed to know exactly what was going on in her mind with the way her eyes remained closed and she let out a sigh, he couldn't blame her, he couldn't get her out of his mind either. Shehnaz smelled a whiff of smoke, making her open her eyes. She usually would hate it, it made her nauseous, she always urged him to not go to the smoking room, but today? Her mind was on awe of it and she hated how she loved the toxicity, after all, he tasted like it. She licked her lips trying to relive the taste of his lips and Sidharth took in a sharp breath looking at her and ran his thumb across her bottom lip making her breath hitch. He seemed to have forgotten that they weren't alone in the bathroom area, that there were a number of people and their silence and their actions seemed to be so out of place to them. They were quickly and harshly pulled out their moment when they heard Rashmi's voice.