OS 1.2

The lights in the house had been turned off already and the only little light in the house was from the illumination from the night lights that gleamed in the room.

Shehnaaz walked into the room and eyed the empty side of her bed, right next to Sidharth. He laid there with a tiny, almost an unnoticeable frown etched on his face, but she was his Sana, she noticed everything.

She instantly remembered how alone she felt a few nights ago despite sleeping next to Rashmi. She was at an arm's distance from Sidharth and yet she couldn't touch him. She was so close yet so far. She remembered the agony she felt when she stopped herself from reaching out to him and running her hand through his hair, caressing his face lightly and showering his face with kisses before falling asleep sukoon se in his arms, listening to his shallow heartbeat and his hard breathing as she laid her head on his chest. There was absolutely no way that she'd go through that again.

She grabbed her pillow and blanket from the empty bed, that she had absolutely no intentions of sleeping on because, after all, they were Sidharth and Shehnaaz. No matter how horribly their day would go, they found peace in each other's arms by dusk. She walked up to her bed and placed her pillow and blanket onto her side of the bed which was very uncomfortably divided with pillows by Sidharth.

"Nahi nahi tu udhar hi sojau. Udhar hi so." Sidharth said, annoyed.

"No. No. Chup." Shehnaaz brushed off his annoyance, took off her mic and lied down next to him and he moved over making space for her. But it wasn't enough. She needed to feel him. She grabbed his hand and cuddled it into her body.

"Abey please yaar. Sone de. Just shut up yaar." He mumbled yet made no attempt to draw his hand away from hers and she pressed soft kisses to it. She looked up at him and tried to move closer but was only met with a harsh push.

"Sana please yaar. Please." Sidharth mumbled again. 

She softly held his face in her hands saying, "Chup Chup chup.." again, her hand was harshly thrown off. She had to now take up the final resort. She tried to move the border of pillows between them and moved upwards, resting her head on his chest and yet again pressed little kisses to his hands. A minute later, Sidharth pushed her off and she looked up at him as he pushed her away from him. 

"Tera mood accha haina? Sab kuch accha hua na? Ab mera dimaag math sadaa. Tu wahan jaake soja." He said holding her off of him. Shehnaz could sense his anger dissolving and started smiling. But Sidharth had to defend his actions and his anger towards her. Again, no one knows why. He was stubborn. He had to put up his angry facade before her. He continued to push her away along with her pillow and blankets. Shehnaz finally had enough, her patience was running slightly thin. How long did she have to put up with his tantrum? It's almost midnight, they were supposed to be in each other's arms by now. Fast asleep, issues resolved and in peace. 

"Yeh leke jaa." Sidharth said as he threw her pillows and blanket away from him and Shehnaz sat at the edge of the bed looking at him as one of the pillows hit the floor. She needed to calm down before stubborn anger overtook her as well and more than that, the pain she felt. She got up and walked out without another word. 

The minute the pillow hit the ground and Sana walked out wordlessly, Sidharth knew he overdid it. Not giving in and trying to stay angry had come back and bitten him in the ass. What if she gave up on him after all they had been through? What if this was the last straw for her? Was he taking her love for granted? Did he throw her away as he did to the pillow? No. He couldn't possibly hurt her more than he did today. He needed to take a step back and let go of his reluctance and go find her. 

He quickly got out of bed and made his way into the bathroom area where he saw his Sana stand before the mirror, wiping her face, possibly full of tears. He didn't blame her. There's only so much a person could take. Sab kehte hai ki Sid Sana ko jheltha hai. Vo khud bhi yeh kehthi hai. Lekin kisiko nahi dikhtha hai Sana kitna jhel thi hai uski Sid ke tantrums ko. The number of times she pacified his anger, dealt with his taunts about the other guys through which he voiced his insecurities, how she overlooked his childish anger towards her without even knowing the reason why. No one could ever love Sidharth at his worse as his Sana did. So now, it was his turn to take a step down and fix what he damaged.