OS 3.3

The housemates woke up the next morning to 'Mercy' by Badshah. Shehnaz believed in new morninga and new beginnings, so she got out of bed with hope that today would be better than yesterday, maybe things will take a turn for the better. She danced out all her worries in front of the mirror in the living room, Sidharth sat on the couch in the kitchen area from where he watched this ball of energy. A lot of things ran through his mind but he shut his mind off. He decided he'd be cordial with her all day today.

It was a little later in the afternoon, there was no task set for today, everyone were lazy and just sat around the house, talking and lazing around. He walked out of the bedroom to see Shehnaz, Rashmi and Asim listening to what Shehnaz was saying. Why is she telling them what went down between us both? Does she not know that they only use her? They only take advantage of their weakness. He saw how Shehnaz rested her head on Asim's knee who lied down in front of her, his knee folded up. Why was she getting so comfortable with him? His blood boiled at the sight.

"Roh dhukde aur." He taunted at her from the kitchen.

"Koi nahi roh raha dhukda. Main Aarti ki jhagde ke baare mein baat kar rahi hoon. Tere baare mein nahi." She cleared to him in an irritated tone.

He ignored her and walked out into the garden area.

She followed him outside. As soon as he saw her, he began taunting her ruthlessly, everything he said was along the lines of 'Asim you're so sensible.' ,'Asim you're so good looking.' and 'Asim mujhe usse bachao.'

"Main toh humesha se sab ke saath baithi thi. Phir abh kyun itna problem ho raha hai aapko?"

"Tum baitho. Unhi ke saath baitho tum."

"Kyunki aap mujhe zyada serious le rahe ho abhi?" She said making Sidharth speechless for a second.

"Bilkul nahi. Bilkul nahi." He defended, he stood up and tried to walk away.

"Aur yeh sab jo tu bolta hai na? Ki mai kissi ki nahi ho sakti. Lekin main teri thi." She called after him.

Sidharth froze and turned around to look at her, he could see how hard she was trying not show her feelings on her face because of Shefali's presence. 'thi?' Did she give up on us finally?

"Kya?" He asked her.

"Tu meri kab thi? Tu kissi ki bhi nahi hogi. Aur kissi ki bhi nahi ho sakthi." He defended and retaliated, quickly walking back inside. He wanted to hurt her more. He was finally coming to terms with what was bothering him. He had expected her to be loyal to him after the confession. But why would she? He never told her how he felt abut her. He couldn't bear the sight of Gautam's hands covering her body as he hugged her, or when she kissed him. But why? He clearly told her that he was too old for her, that nothing could happen. Why did the sight boil his blood? She was being herself, she overdid it with Gautam, but that's how she was. She was being herself but why did it hurt him now? Now he had a reason to justify his anger towards her, he clearly hated it when she was around and working according to the whims and fancies of the other team. He finally had it. He could use this reason against her.

Shehnaz ran into the bathroom, locked herself inside and cried her eyes out, it seemed like she was doing that very often in the recent times. People tried to ask her what happened, but again, she would never talk about what happened with Sidharth and her. She decided to act cordial with him, to act like nothing had gone wrong, that she wasn't hurting on the inside.

She wore a red and green Punjabi suit, she looked flawless, the dress hugged her curves perfectly, the small of her tattoo was visible on the upper part of her chest, she looked so innocently sensual. She straightened her hair and wore the biggest smile on her face, her eyes shined brightly, she was trying to pull through every moment but the innocence that glittered in her beautiful doe eyes were captivating. Sidharth watched her from his place in the bedroom, he watched how she covered her head with her dupatta while she knead the dupatta, sticking to her roots, she looked beautiful and his insides churned when she didn't come back to him through out the day to coax him. She really meant it when she said that she wouldn't come back after this. Was he creating a blunder by doing this? She literally was ready to give up everything for him and he had never received this kind of selfless love before. He wanted her to come and pacify him like she always did but it was so wrong of him to expect that from her after all the thing he said to her.