"Jen!!" I can still hear him shout. "Kim Jennie!!" I turned to the side mirror and looked at him. He was trying to chase us but ended up stopping.

"I'm sorry."

It was six in the evening when we arrived home. My mind is still crowded of thoughts. I don't know what to do.

"I'm so fucking tired!" I kicked my door open and let myself fall on the bed. "Can I take a break from everything?"

A knock suddenly came to my door. "Jebubble?" It's unnie. I stood up and opened the door. "You have a visitor."

"A what?" She stepped aside for me to see him. My brows furrowed. "What are you doing here?"

"We have to talk." He said in a very low tone. Unnie said goodbye and left me with him.

"Taehyung, there's nothing we need to talk about. You can go home." I was about to close the door when he blocked it and went inside. "Taehyung!"

"Jennie!" He shouted back. I was surprised to see him mad like this. "You're ignoring me the whole day! Do you think I'm happy about it?!" I stepped back. I never felt so scared of him as I am right now. "Why the fuck are you doing this to me?!"

It felt like my lips were sealed. I was just looking down. I'm scared to look at him.

"KIM JENNIE!!" He shouted again. "I never thought I'd say this but I can't last a day without you talking to me! Not even a fucking glance, Kim! What did I do wrong?!"

"You did nothing wrong-"

"Then why?!" He cut me off. "Can't we be like the Jennie and Taehyung before?! You're acting differently now and I hate it! I hate it that you're ignoring me! I hate it that you can't even look at me! I hate it that you're always with Jaereum isntead of me! I can make an excuse to Sooyoung just to see you if you need me! Jennie you're someone important to me that I don't want to lose!"

And with what he said, I felt like my world just stopped. Why are you saying this Taehyung if you will only see me as a friend?

"You want to know the truth?! I'm fucking jealous of Jaereum!!" I instantly looked at him. "Since you told me that you trust him more than you trust me... Jen it hurt me that much!! It's like we never became friends and you only focus on him now!! I want to be with you so damn bad but I can't because you're pushing me away! But you're always turning to him like I never existed!! I can't understand you!"

"Tae I can't tell you.."

"Why?! Are you tired of me now?! Does this friendship have an expiration date?! Would you rather be with that Kwon Jaereum?!"

"No! It's not that Taehyung!! I'm not tired of you..."

"Then fucking why?! Jen just tell me if you don't want us to be friends anymore.. I'll let you go even if it would kill me!! You know how much I want you to stay with me until the end. But just say that you don't need me anymore and I'll leave."

"Taehyung.." If I tell him the truth, Sooyoung will break up with him. I don't care if she makes him blame me but I just want him to be happy with the girl he loves. 

"I get it. You have someone else now so you don't need me anymore." A tear escaped his eye. No.. I don't want to see you crying. "I'm not gonna bother you again." He saddly said and left.

I want to chase after him but I couldn't control my body. "Taehyung." I can't even shout. "Tae.. Taehyung.." My legs felt weak. I fell on the floor crying. "I just want you to be happy. But I made everything worse."

"Jen!" Looking up, I saw concern on his face. He came back. "Yah, get up." He helped me stand. "What-"

I hugged him before he can even finish. "I'm sorry. I thought it was for the better. I want you to be happy with her Tae and I don't want to ruin the both of you."

"What are you talking about? Did Sooyoung have to so something about this?" He let go of me. "Tell me the truth Jennie. Did Sooyoung tell you to stay away from me?"

"She's your girlfriend! What kind of girlfriend wants to see her boyfriend talking to another girl?!"

"I'll talk to her. Being my girlfriend doesn't mean she can push my friends away. She can't order you things like that."

Author's Note:

So you guys know about Taehyung's feelings..😅 There's more to come but I'm gonna need everyone's patience💕💚